Your Last Chip In?

I haven't had a chip in for quite some time, but got one this weekend. I'd probably say more of a hole out, but under 100 yards. Does it still count if it was an 8" cup tournament? I had a beautiful drive up the right side of the fairway, had 80 yards up hill and couldn't see the pin on the back side of the green. Hit a bit of a lower sandwedge but we heard the clunk, got up there and it was holed for an eagle. Also helped it won a $300 skin!

Pretty sure I just saw my guy @mtbloco make a much harder chip in than I saw yesterday
I like how you ignored this comment until someone else could one up me haha

Did he call his shot though?

Two today. First one I was short of the green in two, hit a horrible chunk chip, then chipped in for par.

Second one I was just off the green off the tee on a par 3. Putted from there in for a birdie.

I chipped in two in a row today from about 25 yards, on the practice chipping green.

Nightmare scenario. That's my chip-in quota for the rest of 2023 blown in 30 seconds, flat. D'Oh!

Had one today on a longish par 3 that didn't reach the green. Unfortunately, it followed a duffed chip so it was only for par. Still felt fortunate to write down the 3.

During a game of wolf on Thursday. First guy in group hits it to 12 to 15 inches. He went wolf. I miss short right. I popped on the hole. Chipped in for a net. Cost him 24

I had one at Tobacco Road on this hole IMG_7670.jpeg

Does a putt from off the green count as it's not really counted as a putt?

2 rounds ago. Green was above me so I didn’t even see it go in sadly

On Sunday I hit the front hill of a par 3, duffed my first chip almost to the fringe, then jarred the next chip from 25 feet for par to the absolute eye roll of my playing partner who was betting me.

Just had a chip in for birdie on a par 4 this past Sunday! 2nd shot was pin high about 10-15 yards off of the green. I used my 58* wedge and hit it perfectly. Got lucky with the break and roll but aren't they all.

Haha I was in fear of a blow up hole... drive skipped through some trees and ended up in left fairway at the bottom of a hill. Leading to a blind shot on a course I have never played. Tried to get a distance, but came up way short, bladed the short shot into the green landed in the rough behind and chipped in after rolling a good bit. Saving the par... No damage on the score card, but wrecked my brain

Yesterday.

It's been a couple weeks live, a couple hours on a sim. Good thing is my GIR has been stellar, so I am not getting many opportunities. Bad thing is my short putting is still horrid.

2nd one today in two days

I had to look it up. I had one July 4th on the first hole for par. After a pulled tee shot, a recovery, and a pulled wedge I chipped a PW from 3 yds off the green to a pin 35 feet away.

Back