Your Last Chip In?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether it was a chip or pitch, when was the last time you holed out from around the green?

Happened just a few weeks ago. Pulled tee shot on par 3 a little left that was about 5 yards off the green. Smooth 56 and watched the ball track 28’ across the green and drop into the cup.

Last summer. Chipped in for birdie on a par 5.

a 12-15 yd bump and run up a slope with no real break.

I've got two this year. I think the last was just about a month ago...more of a pitch in from about 25 yards with a SM8 54

I hope to be returning to this thread on Sunday….was soooooo close today.

I can not tell a lie, it's been a few too many rounds ago.

I would usually get a chip in once every few rounds, but I remember only one from this year so far and that was around April.

It’s been awhile probably 4 yrs. Par 5 #8

This afternoon. It was a little 15-yard runner into the upslope.

The result of missing 60% GIR short is I get plenty of practice and opportunity.

Does chutting count????

Tuesday. First hole and first time playing Ghost Creek at Pumpkin Ridge. Was a fun start to a good day.

Last summer, about 25 yards off the green, I was slightly below the green. Always a great feeling when it happens.

Whether it was a chip or pitch, when was the last time you holed out from around the green?
December 5th, 2021 Hole 9 on the Clive. You were watching 😁😁

I've hit the pin a TON this year but nothing has fallen from a wedge since then that I can remember

5 off the fringe, uphill, tight lie, pin about 10 on. Literally my least favorite shot. Holed it out. About 2 weeks ago.

A week ago yesterday. Holed my 54 Edel from 17 yards. I hope and in the hole. C1B5625B-00E2-40D5-A622-93C9517C8540.jpeg

October 21, 2017 - 30 rounds ago. Earlier that year, on August 19, I had chip-ins on consecutive holes. This info available thanks to The Grint.

Two weeks ago in league from just off the fringe in the rough with a 7i for par, and to completely demoralize the guy I was playing who thought he won the hole, as he was at 4 feet.

I chipped in, he choked. :D

He won the match, but it's the little things that keep you coming back.

If we're including putter from off the green it was just this Monday. About 25 feet and 2 feet off, drained it to save par. If we're talking just with wedges, I do not know and that is a little frustrating lol.

Had two on Thursday afternoon. One for a birdie (which sucks because it was a short par 4, and I put the ball in the hazard off the tee.) and one for a par.

My last round. Made it for a 7.

I lipped out a chip last Saturday. The Saturday before that, I hit a fat 6-iron about 10 yards short of the green on a par-3, with the pin in the back another 70' on.. One of the guys in my group had hit his tee shot to about 15' and watched as I hit a long bump-and-run 9-iron into the hole to hose him out of his skin. lol

Back