Your Last Chip In?

Two days ago, long-ish par 3, back pin position. Hit a low runner past the pin, just over a backstop. No way to stop the comeback pitch…unless it landed perfectly and hit the stick and dropped dead. It did!!!

I feel like I’m due! I’ve been chipping up inside 18inches a lot lately but can’t get anything to drop.
I hear you. I had a chip come up 2-inches short on Monday and another lip out on Friday.

Had 2 lip out my last round.. getting closer!

Chipped in from around greenside yesterday for an eagle

Does on a SIM count? If so last night for a birdie.

Chipped in for bogey today after an atrocious first chip.

Chipped in for par today after bunker shot didn't get on the green.

Putted in from off the green today. Does that count? A 0 putt none the less.

After a long drought I managed to chip in twice today. Once for par and once for birdie!! The birdie chip was probably one of my top chip ins ever due to the pin placement.

Chipped in for par after my first chip caught a slope and rolled 10 yards down in the fairway.

Chipped in for par on what has become my nemesis hole at my home course.

Tried to carry the ditch hazard with my drive and didn't make it. Took a drop and hit my hybrid a few steps short of the green. Hit a nice spin and release SW that rolled in like a putt. First chip in this year. My practice is paying off!!

Last weekend chipped in for birdie on a par 5…it had been a while since my last one

funny enough I was playing with the guy who saw me chip in for eagle on that same hole a couple years ago and I thought about that and thought I need to show him a chip in birdie now 😁

Last weekend from about 30 yards out. Pin was in a Mickey mouse location on a heavy slope where it’s almost impossible to stop the ball. Pitched it right and past, and the ball made a big, lazy left turn, rolled back down the hill and dropped into the backside of the cup. Birdie.

Because of the silly pin location, everyone else in the group made double or triple, putting up the hill, missing, rolling back to their feet. Try it again…

Chipped in for birdie on a par 4 from 12 yards off the green on Friday.

Chipped in twice yesterday, for par on par 4 and for birdie on par 5. Need to remind myself to stand closer to the ball when chipping.

Finally had a chip in for birdie a week ago.. it's been a while

Last weekend I chipped in for eagle on our 1st hole

I had one about 2 weeks ago for an eagle in two man scramble match then a few days later I chipped on in from the fringe on a par 3 for birdie.

I finally got one in last Sat round. I was short of the par 3 and chipped up on the green and it tracked right in for a birdie.

Today. 90 feet from the hole on the side of a burn leading up to the green. One of those pop-and-stop shots that danced around the hole before being sucked in.

Back