Your Last Chip In?

Had 2 chips lip out tonight.. close but not quite!

I saw @Jman make an all world chip in today.

Does the practice area count :ROFLMAO:
Did it twice from 40y yesterday if so.

Here's one of them. I like this angle.

Last week at Quail Hollow GC in Mississippi. Short par 4 over water, thought I could drive the green. Dunked one off the tee. Took a drop at edge of water and hit a 4 hybrid right off the back of the green behind the hole, about 15 feet, bit of a downhill shot onto a recently sanded green. Chipped in for par, with a penalty stroke. Rare thing!

March 30. Wind held up my 8 iron and made a nice chip with my Jaws Raw 54°IMG_6316.jpeg

Hit my 8 iron just right of the green, had about 10 feet of fringe so used my Jaws raw 54° wedge and it tracked right in IMG_6572.jpeg

A few weeks ago.
Last week I hit the pin 3 times from 20-30ft off the green. Hilarious. One of them was a "saved by the stick" moment, but the other 2 were 50/50 chance of dropping.

Last week from about 6' off the green. Used my 8i to get the ball about 2' foot on to the green, and rolling.

The roll was about 20' feet with about 2' foot left to right break. Yeah, I read breaks for chips, and shorter pitches.

I was pretty happy with my effort.

4-20 Hole # 10 Par 5 Trails West GC greenside pin high in three and chipchipchiparro birdie!

Holed out for a birdie 3 from a greenside bunker last time out. Had probably been a couple months since the previous hole out.

Old Mac hole 12 in alt shot. My partner and I opened with a quad on our first hole (hole 11 for split tees) and his tee ball was short of the green on 12. I chip up to the green and ball keeps rolling to the pin an in for a 🐦 and a gross and net skin. Happy days

Chipped in on my last round over the weekend. And to marry this with the other thread it was the same day I had a shank. Lot going on that day.

3 times in 9 holes I chipped within inches today. Just couldn't get it done. Sure made it easy on the putter though.

Tonight! Just short on a 190 par 3, second shot, chipped a pitching wedge, landed about 10 feet short of the pin and just tracked to the hole!

Does a putter from off the green count? If so I had a zero-putt birdie today.

Yesterday I had two buzz the hole and one other hit the flagstick, but stayed out. So, it's been a couple of weeks.

I had a chip-in and an off the green putt-in for birdies yesterday! First off-the-green birdies for me in at least a couple years.

A couple Mondays ago.

Had a short, 4-5 yard chip... But had a sprinkler head in the way..... To a pin downhill.

A little pop with a 58* wedge... Landed just over the sprinkler head, rolled right down the hill and into the cup. Heck of a par after messing everything up to that point. 🤦

Yesterday, I had a 60 ft chip that needed to climb an upslope and then role slowly on a downslope to the hole. I used a 54 degree wedge with heel off the ground and a putting stroke. I executed perfectly and watched it crest the hump and then roll down and in the hole. Birdie 2.

Back