The Morgan Cup Concludes

So awesome to be in FrankA's clique.
The guy is one amazing dude for sure!

It is an exclusive group!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the event was everything and more than anticipated. Cannot wait to have the opportunity to watch the coverage when it is available and share some of the same experience as you guys.

JB, those were some magical words right there brother.
I mirror your thoughts on every topic.
Big shout out to the volunteers this weekend!!
They were beyond amazing on and off the course. Please don't forget to thank them when viewing the coverage, because without them, there would be no video and let me tell you what, they got some awesome footage!

JB, those were some magical words right there brother.
I mirror your thoughts on every topic.
Big shout out to the volunteers this weekend!!
They were beyond amazing on and off the course. Please don't forget to thank them when viewing the coverage, because without them, there would be no video and let me tell you what, they got some awesome footage!

That's because I had the camera on TyNo

What a weekend. This completely lived up to the billing as the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. We had laughing, crying and everything in between. There were special relationships made that are so hard to explain in words. For seven months, a group of people worked hard to try and build up this event and as soon as it was here, they bonded as if they had been friends for decades. The minute the matchups ended, the group of participants and volunteers celebrated together and are still doing so 8 hours later.

Its hard to put into words exactly what this event means and is for those not here, but I can guarantee you that the fraternity of those involved have memories that will last a lifetime. Very rarely do things move me, but this weekend alone, I was moved to tears on two occasions and it was all because of this event and the people that are here. First during our Irish friend's proposal and then during the celebration when I wanted to thank Morgan for the hard work that she put in for this.

My wife is a special lady. She tolerates me, which is no easy task, but for 7 straight months, she has worked hard to make sure this event was done perfectly. I can assure you that every person in attendance saw the fruits of her labor first hand in the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. Between working with the volunteers to keeping the players safe on the course, Morgan and the people she had by her side were there.

The volunteers...What can I say? You guys MADE this event. The people not in Myrtle Beach will find that out first hand very soon. You have no idea how much we appreciate it. It will never be forgotten. Between the many cameras, to the rules marshals and everybody in between, each and every one of you were as important if not more so, than the people swinging the clubs.

To the players...You have made me believe again. You have made me realize what this event is all about. You have brought my dreams to reality and taken them even further. You are a special group and one that I consider family. With all the work that goes into this thing for months on end, you have shown how much its worth it. Never have I been around a group of guys that all deserved to be called champions. I love you all.

I look forward to showing off the coverage once we can complete the editing and I look forward to watching it all with you. All I can say is what a weekend and I got to share it with my family and the greatest group of people I have ever been around. Thank you.

Well said JB.

It's a beautiful thing when reality meets the dream and manages, against all odds, to surpass all imagined joys.

Nice note JB. Can't wait to see the coverage.

What a great job. Sounds like you all had a blast!

Nice words JB. Can't wait to see everything you guys got to enjoy on video later this week.

I guess you will have to tune in later in the week and find out!

Great answer dude hahaha

Great post there JB and not much more that can be said. It was truly a special & unforgettable weekend that we are very lucky to have the opportunity to participate in.

My biggest of thanks goes out to everyone that made this event possible, without each of you this would not be happening!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Just want to say a big thank you to JB and GG along with all the sponsors Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone and all the volunteers in the back ground for all your hard work it getting this off and we all look forward to seeing the coverage in the next few day's we all are really impressed and thankful. Fantastic by everyone

Officially on the plane from MC 2.0 - one last thanks before I leave. On another note - if anyone has Chad the Callaway reps number - call him up - he is stuck in MB for the night as his flight was cancelled. I saw him in the airport and he looked like he needed a place to drink!

Congrats to everyone who participated, and can't imagine how hard JB, GG, the volunteers, Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone Golf had to work to make all of this happen. Incredible!

This Morgan Cup was so incredibly enjoyable. Cant quite yet put it in to words. All I know is that I just said goodbye to a lot of dudes who have become pretty darn close to me over the last 7 months. Its the worst feeling of this entire event. Long drive home tomorrow.

The entire weekend was awesome! The players were a blast to interview and talk to and the volunteers were no different. It was just simply amazing.

Great recap JB. I can't wait to get through all the video, pics and stories from this special event. This is what THP is all about. You guys made such a bond over this weekend, but you're still all focussed on bringing it to the rest of us who couldn't be there.

At the airport and sort of low on things to say right now. Hate that this is over but ready to move on to the next chapter at the same time.

Nice seeing all of you and I wish you all safe travels back home.

Posted via tapatalk

Can't wait to see the footage and what promises to be a great broadcast!

Way to rep your sponsors all weekend fellas! Can't wait to see who is clamoring at THP's door to sponsor next years staffers!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

congrats to all parties involved, looking forward to checking this out

It smells awful in 64C this morning. But it's a good kind of awful because as we clean up it constantly reminds us of some funny and everlasting memories.

Having been involved in two of these now, I can safely say that like most things THP, this MC, the coverage and the presentation will blow the first one out of the water.

It's sad packing up and returning back to my life which doesn't remotely resemble a tour experience. I've made some incredible new FFL (friends for life) and that's what this event is all about.

Thanks to all the volunteers, to the sponsors, to Josh and Morgan, and to all the participants for ensuring I'll never forget this weekend. We'll miss 64C

64c will forever hold a special place on my mind. Thanks for the giggles and jiggles due!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Looking forward to the videos and pics from this amazing event! You guys express the fun and excitement so well that went on with the words you speak in this thread. Thanks to each and every person who participated to make this a successful outing. :clapp: I hope all have safe travels home and we look forward to seeing you guys doing your thing later, when the editing is complete and the show is up for viewing. :blob:

Back