The Morgan Cup Concludes

I just left the Villas at True Blue and I am on my way to the airport. Having to leave tonight instead of tossing a few cold one back with those dudes absolutely blows.

What a freaking amazing weekend, I said this earlier but want to post it here; coming to the Morgan Cup was an experience unlike any other. By far the best golf trip I have ever been on, and I only played one round back on Thursday.

Great to see some dudes I have met at other outings, as well as to meet some that I hadn't met before, just an awesome group of guys and gals.

What a freaking amazing family we have here in THP, unlike anything I have ever been a part of. It's awesome to meet someone for the first time and have the feeling that you have been best friends for years.

JB and Morgan, thanks for all that you guys do for all of us here. Two of the nicest folks I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. This event was awesome, absolutely one of the most fun weekends I have ever had.

When all you cats here on the forum watch the footage from this weekend, hold on tight, it's gonna blow you away. If and when there is a Morgan Cup 3.0, I will promise you all this... Without a doubt, I will be there. Doesn't matter if it's a bag full of clubs with me or a camera in my hand for taking videos... I'm there!

Awesome post War Eagle- thanks for all your help!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Who's double D Bradd?

Congrats to all the participants and well done to all the volunteers.

So now that it's over, does this mean the inmates aren't running the asylum here anymore? Attention mods, cleanup aisles 2, 3, 5, 6, 9 and 13.

Awesome post War Eagle- thanks for all your help!

No problem dude. Thanks for being awesome!

Us bearded dudes sure are a cool group.

Sounds like everyone won this weekend! What a neat experience for all involved.

Congrats to everyone involved and I can't wait to watch all the vids!

Like everyone else I am looking forward to the videos, especially the intros and inital tee shots.

Thank you, Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone for being such great sponsors and thank you True Blue and Caledonia for hosting the event.

MC Staffers, thanks for representing your sponsors and THP so very well.

JB, GG, THP staff, and volunteers, thank you for your hard work and dedication. I, and all of the THP family, really appreciate that you busted your hump to make this a great event. Well Done!!

Safe travels to all.

Congrats to all the participants and well done to all the volunteers.

So now that it's over, does this mean the inmates aren't running the asylum here anymore? Attention mods, cleanup aisles 2, 3, 5, 6, 9 and 13.

Hey, I took care of aisle 6! Watch it!

:D spazz

I had the weekend of a lifetime this weekend. Each round I played was a blast and I couldn't have asked for better playing partners and opponents. It was an honor teeing it up with you guys and I can't wait to do so again in the future. I know my grandpa is smiling down on all if us this weekend, I know he was here and I know he would see how great this group of guys are. My family had a great time watching, and the guys I was playing with had a great time with them as well. The volunteers were amazing, I enjoyed getting to know each of them over the weekend. They shot some great stuff and I can't wait to see it all put up on the forum. When they weren't filming they were chatting it up with us and encouraging us whether we were playing well or not.

What an amazing weekend. what an amazing group of guys. And most importantly, what an amazing woman Morgan is for all that she has done. There is no way to create an event like this without hard work and dedication, and that woman is as dedicated and hard-working as they come. She puts up with all of us for months and does it with a smile on her face.

Thanks to Callaway for being an amazing sponsor. Every piece of equipment will be in my bag a long time. Their entire lineup is awesome and their apparel was spectacular in the heat this weekend. Chad is an amazing dude and it was great to have him out on the course for encouragement.

Thank you to JB, Morgan, the THP staff, the great sponsors of Callaway, Cleveland, and Bridgestone, the players, volunteers, and all the forum members for making this the weekend of a lifetime.

Great post Bradd. You and your family have been through a lot recently with the passing of your grandfather, so it was wonderful to see all of you have such a great time down here.

War Eagle, you rock, I can't say much more than that. You worked your butt off for the forum and everyone involved with this event, and you are awesome to hang out with as well. I can't wait to see you and tee it up with you down the road.

Sent from Tapatalk

The one thing above all others that impresses me about this forum is how this community is like a little (or not so little) family. Many of the recent posts reflect that. I'm totally looking forward to finding out more about this year's MC, I'm sure everyone did a tremendous job.

Congratulations to all of the participants, OEMs, and volunteers for a successful Morgan Cup! Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor.

I'm glad it all went well. Can't wait to see the coverage. That's a lot of videos to sort through.

On my way to the airport - can't believe it's over. Way more emotional than I thought I would be

congrats to everyone that helped make this happen and all the participants and the sponsors! really looking forward to all of the coverage.

Congrats everyone! Really looking forward to seeing the vids and finding out the results. I'm going to assume Team Hackers were victorious.

What a weekend. This completely lived up to the billing as the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. We had laughing, crying and everything in between. There were special relationships made that are so hard to explain in words. For seven months, a group of people worked hard to try and build up this event and as soon as it was here, they bonded as if they had been friends for decades. The minute the matchups ended, the group of participants and volunteers celebrated together and are still doing so 8 hours later.

Its hard to put into words exactly what this event means and is for those not here, but I can guarantee you that the fraternity of those involved have memories that will last a lifetime. Very rarely do things move me, but this weekend alone, I was moved to tears on two occasions and it was all because of this event and the people that are here. First during our Irish friend's proposal and then during the celebration when I wanted to thank Morgan for the hard work that she put in for this.

My wife is a special lady. She tolerates me, which is no easy task, but for 7 straight months, she has worked hard to make sure this event was done perfectly. I can assure you that every person in attendance saw the fruits of her labor first hand in the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. Between working with the volunteers to keeping the players safe on the course, Morgan and the people she had by her side were there.

The volunteers...What can I say? You guys MADE this event. The people not in Myrtle Beach will find that out first hand very soon. You have no idea how much we appreciate it. It will never be forgotten. Between the many cameras, to the rules marshals and everybody in between, each and every one of you were as important if not more so, than the people swinging the clubs.

To the players...You have made me believe again. You have made me realize what this event is all about. You have brought my dreams to reality and taken them even further. You are a special group and one that I consider family. With all the work that goes into this thing for months on end, you have shown how much its worth it. Never have I been around a group of guys that all deserved to be called champions. I love you all.

I look forward to showing off the coverage once we can complete the editing and I look forward to watching it all with you. All I can say is what a weekend and I got to share it with my family and the greatest group of people I have ever been around. Thank you.

I love our appetites being wet with some information, bring on the coverage now!!!

Great stuff. Looking forward to the vids and results. Thanks to all of the sponsors, the volunteers, and THP!

I hope it isn't the last one.

All the fun, competition, companionship, even some love in the air, I won't lie... it's tough not being there, but what a group to have involved. No doubt this will be one for the ages looked back on to be emulated by future groups. I look forward to seeing the results win, lose or draw of each team. Well done, in advance, to all of you involved!

What a weekend. This completely lived up to the billing as the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. We had laughing, crying and everything in between. There were special relationships made that are so hard to explain in words. For seven months, a group of people worked hard to try and build up this event and as soon as it was here, they bonded as if they had been friends for decades. The minute the matchups ended, the group of participants and volunteers celebrated together and are still doing so 8 hours later.

Its hard to put into words exactly what this event means and is for those not here, but I can guarantee you that the fraternity of those involved have memories that will last a lifetime. Very rarely do things move me, but this weekend alone, I was moved to tears on two occasions and it was all because of this event and the people that are here. First during our Irish friend's proposal and then during the celebration when I wanted to thank Morgan for the hard work that she put in for this.

My wife is a special lady. She tolerates me, which is no easy task, but for 7 straight months, she has worked hard to make sure this event was done perfectly. I can assure you that every person in attendance saw the fruits of her labor first hand in the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. Between working with the volunteers to keeping the players safe on the course, Morgan and the people she had by her side were there.

The volunteers...What can I say? You guys MADE this event. The people not in Myrtle Beach will find that out first hand very soon. You have no idea how much we appreciate it. It will never be forgotten. Between the many cameras, to the rules marshals and everybody in between, each and every one of you were as important if not more so, than the people swinging the clubs.

To the players...You have made me believe again. You have made me realize what this event is all about. You have brought my dreams to reality and taken them even further. You are a special group and one that I consider family. With all the work that goes into this thing for months on end, you have shown how much its worth it. Never have I been around a group of guys that all deserved to be called champions. I love you all.

I look forward to showing off the coverage once we can complete the editing and I look forward to watching it all with you. All I can say is what a weekend and I got to share it with my family and the greatest group of people I have ever been around. Thank you.

This post made it get a little dusty in the airport. Perfectly said JB - but you forgot one person - you. Thank you as well.

What a post. All I can say is that those of us who were not there in person will not be able to fully comprehend the emotions and camaraderie of the event...but these words are very touching.

This being said, I will be excited to share in the excitement when the coverage is shown. THANK YOU to you, GG, the staffers, the OEMs and the volunteers.

I have so many new heroes after this weekend!

So awesome to be in FrankA's clique.
The guy is one amazing dude for sure!

Back