The Morgan Cup Concludes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2012 Morgan Cup is officially in the books. Incredible show by 24 golfers that will be brought to you by the volunteers that made it all possible. Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone Golf all deserve a round of applause for the work they did as well as True Blue and Caledonia.

The good news is that THP will be bringing you the entire event very soon. The bad news is that with over 2000 videos to edit and upload, there will be a delay in the event being broadcasted and the results being given. Everybody in Myrtle Beach has agreed to keep the results to themselves (or suffer some consequences) and it will be worth the wait.

What a weekend....The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event has lived up to its name!

Very cool. I'm glad it was such an amazing weekend for all. I can't wait to see all of the videos, pics, and results. This event just shows how great THP is.

Congratulations to all the participants and volunteers. Can't wait to see the videos when they are ready.

It must have been a blast!!! Props to everyone involved, I can't wait to tune in to the videos!

Is it still going to be set up so the streams won't be able to be viewed or stored to be seen at a later date?

Congrats JB and GG on a successful event. Really looking forward to the coverage and photos.
Thanks to Bridgestone, Callaway and Cleveland for being such great sponsors and big thanks to True Blue & Caledonia.
Special thanks to all the volunteers for the hard work, I know it wasn't easy.

congratulations morgan cup staffers I bet team paradise didn't disappoint

Congrats to all the participants and helpers!!!!

Delay in broadcast as in no longer Monday/Tuesday as originally thought? Maybe later in the week now?

Congrats to EVERYONE involved!!

I cannot wait to see the product and results, it will be WELL worth the wait for everything to get edited and done. YAY!!!!

An absolute blast of a weekend and can't believe how fast it flew by. Can't wait to watch the coverage when it's up for streaming!

Had a blast out there being a small part of this enormous event!

Great job everyone! I can't wait to watch the videos.

Can't wait to hear the results. Congratulations and thanks to all the participants, THP, sponsors, and the volunteers. I really, really wish I could have made it down to help as a volunteer, but family and work obligations wouldn't allow it.

Glad it all worked out well. Way to go everyone. I can't wait to see the coverage.

Looking forward to the results and hearing from all the participants. Thanks again to all the sponsors and volunteers.

Congrats on living out your dreams and bringing people in to participate in your dream, JB.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

The 2012 Morgan Cup is officially in the books. Incredible show by 24 golfers that will be brought to you by the volunteers that made it all possible. Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone Golf all deserve a round of applause for the work they did as well as True Blue and Caledonia.

The good news is that THP will be bringing you the entire event very soon. The bad news is that with over 2000 videos to edit and upload, there will be a delay in the event being broadcasted and the results being given. Everybody in Myrtle Beach has agreed to keep the results to themselves (or suffer some consequences) and it will be worth the wait.

What a weekend....The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event has lived up to its name!

Congrats on a great weekend to everyone, even when the event is over the wonderful THP staff is still working hard to make all of us here happy. A delay in posting the vids is not much to ask considering 2000 vids are available for us to vicariously live the weekend with all of you. Strangely if just serves to build the excitement to a whole different for me. Thank you everyone for doing such hard work to include us.

I bet it was an incredible experience for everyone involved from the sponsors to the volunteers. Can't wait to see all the footage!

Can't wait to see it! I know everyone had a blast! Wish I could have been there just to see it in person.

Congrats JB, GG and all Morgan Cuppers! 2,000 videos, wow!

So Tuesday/Wednesday for the video's? Thats a ton of videos to go through, congrats to all there, True Blue, Cleveland, Bridgestone and Callaway.

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to read and watch all the coverage!

We are not going to say when exactly they will be up, but we are already starting to work on them. We will be putting up something pretty cool tonight though. We will have the 1st tee intros up this evening.

We are not going to say when exactly they will be up, but we are already starting to work on them. We will be putting up something pretty cool tonight though. We will have the 1st tee intros up this evening.

Can't wait to see the intro's. That must of been amazing to be a part of this. Congrats to all the participants

Congrats! I can't wait to watch and see the results!

Oh how I cannot wait to hear the intro's! I know there is gonna be some awesome stuff there!

Wareagle said it best, it was an honor to play a small role in something as big as The Morgan Cup. It was one of the best times of my life!

Back