The Morgan Cup Concludes

Probably just as well as I have EOM paperwork to do by, well, EOM. Having streams to watch would be detrimental to my completing this task.

Congrats again Cuppers.
Thanks again sponsors!!!!
And JB and GG, you da heat!

How many from the group have left or are leaving today and who is staying down in SC a day or two longer?

I'm heading out in a bit, wish I could stay and party with the guys tonight, but have to head to Orlando for work.

I'm heading out in a bit, wish I could stay and party with the guys tonight, but have to head to Orlando for work.

Look at you sitting there watching boxing with us....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

There was so much incredible golf being played and captured on video, it will definitely be worth the wait.

I am traveling back to Texas over the next few days and selfishly am glad that the broadcast will not be starting tomorrow, I am definitely looking forward to seeing the coverage that our volunteers worked tirelessly to capture for all to see!!

Congrats everyone involved.

Best weekend of my life. The golf was great and tight. I cant believe how many great shots I saw. The volunteers were amazing. Talk about a hard job. Those folks baked in the sun for hours upon hours just to help out. Completely unselfish and they deserve the biggest applause.

Congrats to every Morgan Cupper. You guys laid your hearts out there this weekend and I sit here in awe of all of you. Josh and Morgan not sure what more I can say. 2 of my favorite people in the world. Thank you for this opportunity of a lifetime. I will never forget this.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Chunky is actually sort of an ok guy!

Posted via tapatalk

What a wicked day! Holy cow, I can't believe it's over. Unreal golf and company and friends made for life!

Thanks Josh and Morgan for a weekend I will never ever forget!

Hawk is almost as bad in person as he is online. Frank is pretty awesome. A spot of bother!

I got some bro hugs this weekend.

Hawk is my new best friend.

Good to hear it was a success without me, lol. Thanks to these great companies and volunteers, the MORGAN CUP sets a whole new standard in reach to the regular hacker community.

Frank you're a good camera guy and provide great commentary!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

What the heck dude?!

Frank!

Posted via tapatalk

What an amazing weekend! I had such an awesome time and saw some amazing golf. Everybody that was involved was great and the other volunteers where fun to hang out with on the side lines.

I was extremely jealous of every staff bag on each cart. The companies really did a great job hooking each staffer up.
They were truly decked out just like a tour pro.

Josh and Morgan did such a great job setting this up at two beautiful courses. I am truly amazed at what great things they come up with for THP members.

I hated to have to leave today, but really enjoyed every minute at the MC 2.0. Thanks everybody for such a great time and I can't wait to come to MC 3.0.

Tapatalkin

I had the weekend of a lifetime this weekend. Each round I played was a blast and I couldn't have asked for better playing partners and opponents. It was an honor teeing it up with you guys and I can't wait to do so again in the future. I know my grandpa is smiling down on all if us this weekend, I know he was here and I know he would see how great this group of guys are. My family had a great time watching, and the guys I was playing with had a great time with them as well. The volunteers were amazing, I enjoyed getting to know each of them over the weekend. They shot some great stuff and I can't wait to see it all put up on the forum. When they weren't filming they were chatting it up with us and encouraging us whether we were playing well or not.

What an amazing weekend. what an amazing group of guys. And most importantly, what an amazing woman Morgan is for all that she has done. There is no way to create an event like this without hard work and dedication, and that woman is as dedicated and hard-working as they come. She puts up with all of us for months and does it with a smile on her face.

Thanks to Callaway for being an amazing sponsor. Every piece of equipment will be in my bag a long time. Their entire lineup is awesome and their apparel was spectacular in the heat this weekend. Chad is an amazing dude and it was great to have him out on the course for encouragement.

Thank you to JB, Morgan, the THP staff, the great sponsors of Callaway, Cleveland, and Bridgestone, the players, volunteers, and all the forum members for making this the weekend of a lifetime.

Wicked post Bradd!

To all of you safe travels ongoing journey home. I am pumped to see the video and results when they get released.

Amazing amazing weekend. Words can't describe the event or the people in it. Thanks again Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon and Bridgestone, THP, all the volunteers and all my boys.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Figured it would go off smoothly with everyone that was involved! Simply amazing all that you guys do. Look forward to the recap. Safe travels!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

The Morgan Cup Concludes

Excellent post Bradd! I had a wonderful time teeing it up with you today and meeting your family dude!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just left the Villas at True Blue and I am on my way to the airport. Having to leave tonight instead of tossing a few cold one back with those dudes absolutely blows.

What a freaking amazing weekend, I said this earlier but want to post it here; coming to the Morgan Cup was an experience unlike any other. By far the best golf trip I have ever been on, and I only played one round back on Thursday.

Great to see some dudes I have met at other outings, as well as to meet some that I hadn't met before, just an awesome group of guys and gals.

What a freaking amazing family we have here in THP, unlike anything I have ever been a part of. It's awesome to meet someone for the first time and have the feeling that you have been best friends for years.

JB and Morgan, thanks for all that you guys do for all of us here. Two of the nicest folks I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. This event was awesome, absolutely one of the most fun weekends I have ever had.

When all you cats here on the forum watch the footage from this weekend, hold on tight, it's gonna blow you away. If and when there is a Morgan Cup 3.0, I will promise you all this... Without a doubt, I will be there. Doesn't matter if it's a bag full of clubs with me or a camera in my hand for taking videos... I'm there!

Back