The Morgan Cup Concludes

Oh how I cannot wait to hear the intro's! I know there is gonna be some awesome stuff there!

Yeah I bet they're pretty funny.

Yeah I bet they're pretty funny.

I guarantee you that they are pretty funny.

Some people may be disappointed in the delay in coverage being made available, but it will result in the best show possible for the viewers. The volunteers were tireless in getting tons of video and capturing some awesome shots on film. The wait will be well worth it!

Sent from Tapatalk

Anyone else curious about what the consequence is if someone leaks the score? Guillotine maybe?

Congrats to THP for a successful MC 2.0. Can't wait to see allthe action.

Looking forward to the vids and of course the intros!!

Congrats on another successful event. I know you guys worked your butts off to make it happen, and I am sure it is a great feeling seeing it be such a success. I can't wait to see the footage.

Anyone else curious about what the consequence is if someone leaks the score? Guillotine maybe?

It would be worse than that.

Sent from Tapatalk

Probably more like the ban hammer for life haha

Spoiler

demotivational-poster-65358.jpg

A little delay is worth it in the end when the results are fantastic coverage.

I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to leak results. They've all worked too hard at this point to do that.

I can't hold it back anymore. Team Paradise won it in a landslide.

At least that is the psychic visions I am getting.

No point in talking about something that won't happen, everyone at the MC knows how important this is to keep quiet.

I promise you, the delay will be well worth it, as there are thousands of videos that were shot and once they are put together it will be awesome.

No point in talking about something that won't happen, everyone at the MC knows how important this is to keep quiet.

I promise you, the delay will be well worth it, as there are thousands of videos that were shot and once they are put together it will be awesome.

I can imagine. I really can't wait to see everything.

Give the sponsors some Tweet and FB love today if you can. I am a thousand miles away from where the Morgan Cup took place, but Callaway has acknowledged me on both Instagram and Twitter today, and Bridgestone RT'ed me a day or two ago. They like the fist bumps and will give you one back. Just a small token of ALL of our appreciation and an easy way to involve yourself and show appreciation to them.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

How many from the group have left or are leaving today and who is staying down in SC a day or two longer?

2000 videos. That will be so fun to watch! It will probably be more fun putting the footage together!

Congrats on the successful Morgan Cup! Can't wait to see the coverage!

How many from the group have left or are leaving today and who is staying down in SC a day or two longer?

Most are staying until tomorrow, a few guys had to leave this afternoon. Those of us that are still here will have some good times tonight.

Sent from Tapatalk

I have so many new heroes after this weekend!

War eagle is wise!!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Congrats to all the Morgan Cup participants! Looking forward to seeing how it all played out.

Most are staying until tomorrow, a few guys had to leave this afternoon. Those of us that are still here will have some good times tonight.

Sent from Tapatalk

Good times is an epic understatement my friend haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Back