The Morgan Cup Concludes

Thus waiting is not healthy for my job lol.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Marc Awesome is great!

You were too Grant. The volunteers had high expectations this year and just absolutely killed it!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Now you guys are ruining the MC thread with S3 talk lol.

Seth I'm refreshing but also just enjoying being back on the forum. Its nice buddy! I miss my MC crew already.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I wish I was still in MB at 64C. We will be smiles other golfing buddies just don't understand.

I am wondering when some of the Bridgetone glove promos from 64C will find there way here...lol

I am wondering when some of the Bridgetone glove promos from 64C will find there way here...lol

Haha, those were funny. Hope they turn up.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Dude, those were hysterical. I think Tyno's wife rocked them the best.

Go team Paradise!!!!!!!

I can honestly tell you that when you see the new thread with the celebration, you might get a little emotional. I know I did.

And I urge you to watch the entire video....and then my little video afterwards as well.

we're on the home stretch of our 2 day, 14+ hour drive right now...we've finally hit PA and switched Mrs. Nolan to the driver seat so i could mobile hotspot my BB and get on my laptop to check out the big announcement!

briefly...i have to say that unfortunately, golf from here on out will be ruined for me if it's not with a member of THP. easily one of the best damn weekends of my life! so many thoughts are bottled up and it's hard to imagine how to explain such a great weekend. one of the best feelings from Wednesday thru Sunday was people that i've never met in person, embracing me, bro-hugging me, slapping hands, fist bumping and even some other strange stuff. when the wife and i first showed up after dinner, into the villa where everyone was at...there were certain guys just shoving their way thru others to get to me, just to meet me! lol, what a great feeling that was!

also, i'm now in FrankA's Clique and JakeNation. so i got that going for me, which is nice...
lots to catch up on...will do much more over the course of the next week for sure.

Dude, those were hysterical. I think Tyno's wife rocked them the best.

hahahaha, i can't wait to see those!
someone said she made better videos than i do.

I can honestly tell you that when you see the new thread with the celebration, you might get a little emotional. I know I did.

And I urge you to watch the entire video....and then my little video afterwards as well.

Dang I'm at work. Hopefully it's not more then a half hour long. Still an hour and a half till break though. I'm excited.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

hahahaha, i can't wait to see those!
someone said she made better videos than i do.

It's close, but she is cuter than you sooo...

The celebration is about 10 minutes and my video afterwards is about 3 minutes.

we're on the home stretch of our 2 day, 14+ hour drive right now...we've finally hit PA and switched Mrs. Nolan to the driver seat so i could mobile hotspot my BB and get on my laptop to check out the big announcement!

briefly...i have to say that unfortunately, golf from here on out will be ruined for me if it's not with a member of THP. easily one of the best damn weekends of my life! so many thoughts are bottled up and it's hard to imagine how to explain such a great weekend. one of the best feelings from Wednesday thru Sunday was people that i've never met in person, embracing me, bro-hugging me, slapping hands, fist bumping and even some other strange stuff. when the wife and i first showed up after dinner, into the villa where everyone was at...there were certain guys just shoving their way thru others to get to me, just to meet me! lol, what a great feeling that was!

also, i'm now in FrankA's Clique and JakeNation. so i got that going for me, which is nice...
lots to catch up on...will do much more over the course of the next week for sure.

You're an awesome dude, TNo.

The celebration is about 10 minutes and my video afterwards is about 3 minutes.

Looking forward to it bro.

This excites me even more.

To all you gents still in the midst traveling home, safe journey's.

And here I am at work without a sound card. :banghead:

I am looking forward to both vids. I guess I will just read comments until I get home tonight.

I have stopped all work function for the day and am hitting f5 as fast as I can...

I can't wait to hear/see this celebration!!!

Back