ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Q Star Tour & Maxfli Softfli
2) I currently kind of incorporate some of the thoughts into my routine. But not all the time, or all at once, nor in any particular order. So I'd like to try it.
3) B RX

I'll try for this one now that it's warmer out and I can actually test golf balls.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
Callaway Chrome Soft

2. What do you think about Mindset?
I'm still not sold. I followed the other testing thread a good bit and a lot of people seem to be getting it. I'm willing to put my cynicism aside though and give it a shot.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
Tour B RX

Huge opportunity, another cool opportunity from THP & Bridgestone golf!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Taylormade TP5
2. What do you think about Mindset? As someone who struggles witha solid pre shot routine, reading the initial mindset theory and initial testing, this could benefit my game with giving me a solid pre shot routine to focus on with a defined 3 step process to follow.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS). Ball selector has me in the Tour B XS

1) I typically play Titleist Pro V 1's
2) I try not to think too much about my ball before swinging, but I am open minded in really giving Mindset it a try.
3) Tour B RX would be my choice if selected.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Prov1x or RX
2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it is emphasis on the normalization of a routine. Focus on what you need to do block out the noise. Old fashioned rules, but something o know I don't think enough about. It is similar to putting (pun intended) a line on my ball for putting. I think of the right stroke and not all the bad. Simple concept but devil is in execution, this would help remind me Everytime.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? RXS

Currently play Callaway Super soft.
I love the mindset philosophy. My contact spot is usually a dot I Put on the ball. Having this on the ball is perfect.
I would love to try RXS. My swing speed has slowed but I need more spin. It sounds like this would be a perfect combination.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. So, who wants to test the new Tour B from Bridgestone featuring Mindset?

The Golf Balls
A couple of months ago we did a smaller control group test asking golfers that have never used the new Bridgestone Tour B Mindset to give it a try. What we found is that overall, people really liked what they saw. If you missed that forum thread and want to catch up on their thoughts, you can find it here. But we want even more feedback. To make that happen we want to put a dozen golf balls into the hands of 100 regular golfers, and Bridgestone has been incredibly gracious to make that happen.

Criteria
We will select a group of 100 THPers to join @Jman to test the new balls. You will be receiving the ball of your choice from the Tour B lineup.
You must be able to check in on the forum threads daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
The testing period will last one month and we ask for 3-4 reviews from each golfer testing during that time.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.

We will announce the testers on Wednesday May 1st, on the THP Forum. If you want to learn more about Bridgestone Tour B Mindset or any of the Bridgestone products, check out their website at www.bridgestonegolf.com.

View attachment 9260687

Continue reading...

I currently play Maxfli Tour X

I would like to see how it could help me with remembering to visualize my shots before I take them.

I would play the RX

I currently play tp5 or prov1. I am really interested in the mindset process after watching the videos of Jason Day and his coach. I think the step by step process is simple and can help many of us who lose focus or focus on the wrong things during play. I would like to try the B RX.

Srixon z star
Mindset is interesting. Even if it helps a little it is a benefit
BXs

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. So, who wants to test the new Tour B from Bridgestone featuring Mindset?

The Golf Balls
A couple of months ago we did a smaller control group test asking golfers that have never used the new Bridgestone Tour B Mindset to give it a try. What we found is that overall, people really liked what they saw. If you missed that forum thread and want to catch up on their thoughts, you can find it here. But we want even more feedback. To make that happen we want to put a dozen golf balls into the hands of 100 regular golfers, and Bridgestone has been incredibly gracious to make that happen.

Criteria
We will select a group of 100 THPers to join @Jman to test the new balls. You will be receiving the ball of your choice from the Tour B lineup.
You must be able to check in on the forum threads daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
The testing period will last one month and we ask for 3-4 reviews from each golfer testing during that time.

How to Signup

We will announce the testers on Wednesday May 1st, on the THP Forum. If you want to learn more about Bridgestone Tour B Mindset or any of the Bridgestone products, check out their website at www.bridgestonegolf.com.

View attachment 9260687

Continue reading...
I currently play taylormade (various models). I like the mindset and enjoy trying different ideas. The RX would be awesome!

1. I play Taylormade TP5x
2. I think the value in the Mindset will be the visual que to remember that alignment is pivotal to the outcome of a shot or putt.
3. I would choose the RX to play.

1. TP5x or prov1x

2. I’m a Dr. Joe Parent Junky. It’s always been a focus.

3. Tour B RX but definitely open to trying any. I purchase different sleeves regularly

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Titleist ProV1X
2. What do you think about Mindset? Very interesting. Absolutely excited about the product.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I would like to try the XS model

I currently play Callaway Supersoft or Titleist TruFeel
I think the Mindset probably works for smart people but I'm a big dummy
I'd like to try the RX or RXS

1-Bridgestone Tour BX 2022
2-interesting concept.It’s worth a try
3-Tour BX

The Golf Balls

Criteria

How to Signup

View attachment 9260687

Continue reading...
1. I currently play with Titleist Pro V1s.
2. I think that mindset is a good way to simplify the process that the pros use for amateurs.
3. I would try the RX balls.

1. Chrome soft
2. Mindset in golf is key. But do different techniques work for different people?
3. RX would probably be best for my slower swing.

So fired up for these to get into the hands of more golfers. I was in the initial group and found a lot of success with them.

Don't be shy on this one THP!!!!

And if by some crazy reason you don't get 100 entries:
1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Mindset RXS
2. What do you think about Mindset? Love it!
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Mindset RX
:cool:

1. Titleist Pro V1
2. I already focus one 1 dimple while putting. Intrigued to see how the other cues would help.
3. Tour B X as recommended by the ball selector on their website.

I now play the e6.

I liked the 3 step process which I tweak a little for my own pre shot routine. That's really something for me, since with golf, I'm not very analytical to begin with.

I suppose the RXS would be my first choice.

I currently play the TP5X.
I have been using the alignment on the TP5X to line up my tee shots lately and it has been helping me focus better. I think the mindset will do the same.
I would like to test the Tour BRXS which I have used in the past.

1. I currently play the Wilson Staff Tour X

2. I think that for a high handicapper like myself who is working hard to get better, the Mindset will be an excellent visual prompt to slow down, think about what I am doing and execute my shot the way I have practiced.

3. I would like to try the Tour B X mindset

Checking in often will not be a problem...I probably spend more time than I should both practicing and on THP!

1. Prov1 and Prov1x
2. It is an interesting concept. I have never thought about a target on ball to focus in that way. I think it will be good around green to help align and also off tee to visualize starting line of shot.
3. Bridgestone Tour B XS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back