ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Tour B XS
2. What do you think about Mindset? I like the idea. I usually have some type of mark on ball that I use to clear to focus on and the use to clear my thoughts with before I swing. This fits well with that.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? XS

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Currently playing Srixon Q Star Tour

2. What do you think about Mindset?
I think it is very intriguing.idea. I enjoyed listening to the off course podcast about it.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? The online for says RX so I would try that.

This is awesome. I love the Mindset balls and I'm hooked. I'm going to let some other folks try them out. Can't wait to see what folks think.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Bridgestone Tour B RX (prior generations)
2. What do you think about Mindset? The more I read about it, the more it makes sense and I definitely see the value in it. I really like the fact that it is just one "logo" instead of numerous printed all over the ball.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? RX

Wow, huge test. The thread on these is going to be off the hook with 100 testers!

Great opportunity here

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Mostly Chromesoft in the last year.
It's intriguing. Not sure if I buy in on ot, but willing to try it.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? Tour B-RXS

Count me entered.
1. Normally play Calloway Chrome Soft or Titleist ProVI
2. Interested in giving Mindset a try as I like Bridgestone balls when I can keep them from my wife
3. RX is the Bridgestone I have played the most.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Currently playing Zstar/Callaway Chrome Tour
2. What do you think about Mindset? I kind of brushed it off at first, but after playing a round with @Scooby45 recently, I saw the potential benefits and am curious to give it a go
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? X

I'm definitely interested.

1. I currently play ProV1x Left Dash, Srixion XV, and Tour B RX

2. I have been looking at the balls in the press kit and I'm intrigued by them. I haven't wanted to put any of them in play because I don't want to break the kit up, but I can definitely see the benefit off the tee. I'm very skeptical on any other shots/putts though.

3. Tour B RX

100 testers? Holy cow that’s a massive test group and very cool of Bridgestone. Glad a lot of THPers will get to try it out. May not work for everyone, but I think a lot will be surprised.

Huge Bridgestone fan here.
1) I currently play Bridgestone e12 Contact balls.
2) I have always believed the mental aspect of golf was long-ignored. I think the Mindset concept is fantastic and would love to try it.
3) The Bridgestone B RX would be the right ball for me.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Current ball is -ProV1x
2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it is a very interesting concept the ball. It seems like it could be a reminder of the box system for before each shot. Thinking about your shot in one ring/box, visualizing the shot in the next ring/box, and the making the shot in the next sold dot/box.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? Tour B X is the ball Bridgestone site fitted me for.

1. Titleist Prov1x
2 Interesting Concept, would like to try it out
3 Bridgestone Tour BX

1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
1. Mostly the Vice Pro and Pro Plus
2. Interesting concept that might help with two weaknesses of mine, being able to visualize my shot and focusing on a specific point on the ball instead of just the general area.
3. The RXS would be my choice.

Such a great opportunity from Bridgestone and THP!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
I bounce between several currently. Chrome Soft XLS, TM TP5, Vice Pro Plus, and Z-Star Divide

I was intrigued by the Jason Day videos. I think the alignment aid and focus thoughts could be interesting in practice

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
Tour B RX

Wow! This is an amazingly large group! Cannot wait to hear feedback from so many.

Wholly ball testing Bridgestone. Good luck everyone I love me some Bridgestone golf balls, being I cannot really full swing at the moment will not be entering but looking forward to the reviews, with this many testers there should be some good ones.

1) TaylorMade TP5x
2) Honestly I'm a bit skeptical. Jason Day is a phenomenal putter so I'm sure there's something to be said about it, but i dont see how it would help
3) Tour B X

1. Mostly Tour B RX the last three years with a brief experiment with CSX LS over the winter.

2. I was a bit sceptical but I’ve read so many positive comment from THP users that I’m intrigued now that my golf season is in full swing. I’ll be trying them whether or not I‘m one of the lucky ones that gets chosen.

3. RX

1) TaylorMade TP5x
2) Honestly I'm a bit skeptical. Jason Day is a phenomenal putter so I'm sure there's something to be said about it, but i dont see how it would help
3) Tour B X

The thread on these golf balls will give you some insight. But the proof is in the pudding. I too was skeptical until I really dug in and gave the ball and the philosophy a fair shake. It’s been game changing for me to say the least.

ONE HUNDRED.

Absolutely no reason to NOT jump in!

So much feedback potential. 🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back