ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put as simply as possible, the Bridgestone Tour B balls are incredibly good, and Mindset works! I'll sign up for another dozen to help keep the testing going. :drinks:

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Tour B RXS Mindset
2. What do you think about Mindset? It works, a simple 3-step pre-shot process that you can tweak a bit if needed.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour B RXS Mindset

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Srixon Z-Star Diamond
2. What do you think about Mindset? I am usually a sucker for a good alignment aid, so always curious to try out something new
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour B RX

That'a going to be a lot of Bridgestones hitting the links.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Callaway Chrome Soft X
2. What do you think about Mindset? I'm all in on any technology, as subtle as it may be, that could help streamline my analytical game
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? RX

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Tour B RX
2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it can help, I already try to focus on a spot on the ball off the tee.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I'd like to try the new RXS

100? Wow that is insane. Many thanks to Bridgestone.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? I play Callaway ChromeSoft and SuperSoft
2. What do you think about Mindset? very intriguing concept. Lines have been in use for putting for many years, why not something that also helps off the tee.Would like to give these a try.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? TourB RX

That's awesome that they want real feedback. Hats off to Bridgestone and THP.
#1 currently play AVX. I'm the target golfer for this ball as moderate swing decentish (9-10 hdcp).
#2 I'm I honestly a bit skeptical on the mindset as it's a touch busy for me but I'd definitely give it a honest go and trust the process. Slowing down and focusing would help me many times
#3 Rx to compare vs current gamer

So awesome for THP and Bridgestone to do this. WOW! Thanks for the opportunity.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Pro V1
2. What do you think about Mindset? I’m intrigued. Having ADHD I have to use these sorts of things in my everyday life. Be great to introduce it to my golf game via a ball.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? RX would be the best fit via their online fitting tool.

This is a HUGE testing. Definitely would like to participate if I can. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Alternating between Callaway Chrome Tour and Titleist ProV1x
2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it's a little silly. It's definitely important to have a pre shot routine, but I'm not sure looking at a decal on the ball is going to make me do that. Also, if this makes golfers playing Bridgestone balls as slow as Jason Day is, I'm going to lose my mind...
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I'll go Tour B X

1. Currently play Prov1x
2. Mindset is an interesting concept. I think we all could benefit having an aide to help us stay focused and stick to your preshot routine. I'd like to see how it would work when put in play though.
3. I would choose the X

What a huge opportunity to try these out!

1. Current ball: Callaway Chrome Soft
2. I’d like to see how the mindset technology works for me and how I think. I wonder if it will increase focus.
3. Per Bridgestone’s ball fitting: Tour B RX

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Zstar XV
2. What do you think about Mindset? I'm skeptical of it but could see it working for some but not others.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? XS

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Chromesoft X LS
2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it's a good reminder to slow down and go through your process. I tend to get quick and rush the shot which leads to less than idea outcomes. Especially getting the visual of what I want the shot to do.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour B X

Soooo many testers!!!
Awesome opportunity for people to dip their toes into testing!!!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Oncore vero X2 or Chrome soft X LS
2. What do you think about Mindset? I am not sure. I thought triple track was dumb until I actually started using it ( now I love it), so I have learned not to judge these things before I try them.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? tour B X

Wow, the timing couldn't be better! I'm currently on the hunt for a new golf ball that matches my swing speed. As an average Joe golfer eager to up my game, I just switched from Srixon Q-Star Tour Divide to Bridgestone Tour B RX this week. When I stumbled upon the Bridgestone Mindset, I hesitated because it's new to me. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this ball and its benefits!

100 THP’ers! Thats huge!

1. Srixon Z-Star
2. I’m intrigued, but not sure how I’d feel looking down at address. Mind you, I felt the same way about another popular alignment mark before trying them.
3. Tour B XS

Massive opportunity for THPers to get in on some testing!!

Thanks for the opportunity.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Pro V X or Chrome Tour X
2. What do you think about Mindset? I did something similar years back and it seemed to work. I got away from it so would be interested in trying again with something in place.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour B X

This is an incredible opportunity and I would love to be part of this testing.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
Bridgestone Tour B RSX or Srixon Q-Star Tour

2. What do you think about Mindset?
I'm interested in seeing if it helps me minimize inconsistencies in my shots, both on the tee and on the green.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
RXS

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Pro V1
2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it's a great concept and the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of it.

wow 100 testers. that is crazy.
1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Not tied to any one ball at this time. Have been enjoying the Bridgestone BXS lately.
2. What do you think about Mindset? I am very skeptical. However have heard more and more about people focusing on hitting a single dimple when striking the golf ball. Mindset seems to do this plus more. Would be interested to see how it improves my game.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? RXS

Get in on this. The Tour B golf balls are fantastic.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? 2024 TP5x
2. What do you think about Mindset? interesting concept, I usually lose focus on the greens so this could be good
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? tour b X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back