ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. So, who wants to test the new Tour B from Bridgestone featuring Mindset?

The Golf Balls
A couple of months ago we did a smaller control group test asking golfers that have never used the new Bridgestone Tour B Mindset to give it a try. What we found is that overall, people really liked what they saw. If you missed that forum thread and want to catch up on their thoughts, you can find it here. But we want even more feedback. To make that happen we want to put a dozen golf balls into the hands of 100 regular golfers, and Bridgestone has been incredibly gracious to make that happen.

Criteria
We will select a group of 100 THPers to join @Jman to test the new balls. You will be receiving the ball of your choice from the Tour B lineup.
You must be able to check in on the forum threads daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
The testing period will last one month and we ask for 3-4 reviews from each golfer testing during that time.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
2. What do you think about Mindset?
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?

We will announce the testers on Wednesday May 1st, on the THP Forum. If you want to learn more about Bridgestone Tour B Mindset or any of the Bridgestone products, check out their website at www.bridgestonegolf.com.

2024-Bridgestone-Tour-B-MINDSET-Golf-Ball-Featured-Image-1024x692-1.jpg

Continue reading...

Wow that is A LOT of THPer’s!!! Hats off to Bridgestone & THP.

1. currently play Chrome Soft Truvis and Tour B RX
2. All I can say is that I am intrigued by the mindset balls. Not sure what to think yet. Not skeptical but curious how they will be different.
3.RX

WOW. This has to be the largest testing ever here.

One
Hundred
Testers!

The Mindset works if you work it. Cool thing is that you can use the steps however you want. When putting I use the steps to verify my grip and my line, and once I get to green, go!

👀 woah that’s a massive testing. Bridgestone must really want to know if mindset works

This is absolutely insane! Wow!! Well done THP and Bridgestone. I’ve been one of the fortunate early testers and I’m here to say that if you follow the process you will find value in what it can do to help your game. I’ve seen a minimum 5 stroke improvement as a roughly 15 handicap over multiple rounds!

What gains will you see….. only one way to find out and that’s to enter below!

Last edited:
That’s a massive testing. Going to be a lot of feedback for their new technology and balls.

👀 woah that’s a massive testing. Bridgestone must really want to know if mindset works

I think they already do. 😉

I think they already do. 😉
Haha you guys did a great job with earlier testing, maybe they decided to go even bigger because of that!

1) I play the Titleist AVX 2024
2) interested in seeing how Mindset can create a consistent approach on the course.
3) I’d play the RX version.

@Jman are you going Tour B XS MindSet?

That’s an insane number.

100 people, that's absolutely massive.

That's crazy
If You Say So Shrug GIF

Actually get to play some golf on Saturday with a couple studs. Will put the MSTBX in play and see how it goes.

Good luck entrants!

1. I don’t currently play any one particular ball.
2. Mindset is an interesting concept. Having a spot on the ball to focus on and picturing your shot is what I try to do.
3. I’d like to try the Tour B RX ball.

100 testers - wow!

1. Currently play ProV1x
2. I like to see plain white when putting. No alignment or patterns, although I always think I might be missing out. Skeptical but hopeful, if that’s possible.
3. B XS

Thanks!

Nice opportunity here for lots of people here who want to try Mindset.

What an opportunity! Enjoy the Bridgestone lineup so glad to see tons of people will get their hands on it!

1. Callaway Chromesoft
2. I like the concept of the setup process and getting in the right frame of mind for the shot, and how the visual cues can help. I think the visual itself is a bit busy, but would enjoy seeing how it fits in the process.
3. X

What a great opportunity! Thanks Bridgestone & THP for setting this up. Interesting idea that I had wondered if really made a difference. :unsure:

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Titleist ProV1
2. What do you think about Mindset? The idea is intriguing. To center on your thought process going thru each & every shot, visualize & execute. All because of the colors & spot on the ball? Skeptical, but still optimistic that it would work to make me concentrate more.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I'd like to try out the XS model

I’m interested to try.

1. Tour BX

2. I think it’s a gimmick. It’s good to have a preshot routine and a focus while playing and I don’t believe you need a graphic on a ball to make that happen.

3. Tour BX

100 testers that’s quite an offering from Bridgestone. Glad to see them make such a big bold move.

1. I guess with so many balls, mostly chrome soft or z star.
2. It’s like a slight reminder, and for me that could help, also i don’t like big lines on the golf ball the ‘eye’ may help me focus on a spot, both on the tee and putting.
3. RX

And as always
4. Thanks THP
5. Thanks Bridgestone Golf
6. Good luck everyone.

1. Testing Volvik golf balls currently (would love to compare Bridgestone to these)
2. Curious on the concept. Sounds like it might help me clear my mind and help me focus on the shot at hand.
3. B RXS

This is incredible! Love It!

1. TM TP5, Vice Pro, TM Tour Response
2. I'm VERY interested in Mindset. I've been working on POSITIVE visualization since last season and find it is helping my overall game. Having a ball to help you focus on the mindset is a great concept.
3. Tour B RX

I’m interested to try.

1. Tour BX

2. I think it’s a gimmick. It’s good to have a preshot routine and a focus while playing and I don’t believe you need a graphic on a ball to make that happen.

3. Tour BX
If picked, I will be following closely to see if your mind is blown as you've been pretty adamant it doesn't resonate. Hope your mind is blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back