ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa…this is massive!

1. Titleist ProV1x
2. What do you think about Mindset? Innovative but never have tried one yet so intrigued. I need hep with my putting, especially under 10’.
3. Bridgestone Tour B RX

1. Pro V1X
2. Still questioning the idea
3. XS

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Chrome Soft
2. What do you think about Mindset? Great idea, but not sure it would do anything for me.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I have always liked the RX

I just recently found this forum, and the knowledge and potential opportunities are awesome. I'm hoping to be one of these hundred.

1. Bridgestone Tour BXS, Top Flite XL Distance
2. This seems like something that will help those focus on that routine before each shot. The routine is something I added to my golf game after I took up archery, as routine/breathing control is critical in that sport. Carrying over an almost identical routine to golf helped my game, and "mindset" will be that remainder for those times when I need to slow down, breathe and get back to it.
3. BXS

1. Srixon XV or Callaway Chrome Soft
2. I think the Mindset is a very trippy concept that I would like to explore.
3. TOUR B RX

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Srixon Z-Star XV
2. What do you think about Mindset? Interesting concept. The pod with @Canadan was pretty eye opening as to the science behind the whole thing
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? RX

Thanks for the opportunity

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? = Titleist Pro V1
2. What do you think about Mindset? = Either Just another marked balls or The Newest & Creative Designed balls! Don't know yet.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? = XS

1. Chrome Tour
2. Interesting concept. Hope it works.
3. Tour RXS

1. Callaway Chrome Soft
2. Interesting concept: something apparently new
3. XS

Thanks!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
Srixon zstar xv
2. What do you think about Mindset?
Seems a little bit like a marketing thing, but am always willing to see for myself to evaluate if it has real world use and provide value.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice?
Tour b xs

That is quite a lot of testers!!

1) I play the Srixxon Q-Star Tour & Chrome Soft
2) Interested in seeing how Focus over the ball might improve with the Mindset graphic
3) I would play the RX version.

1-I play the triple track of Callaway right now and would love to try the “mindset” approach.
2-As a relatively new “golfer”, the amount of thoughts before/during/after the swing is sometimes hard to describe. I hope this approach would simplify that.
3-I would also play the RX version ;)

I like the idea of so many testers as Bridgestone will get information on cross section of golfers, from low to high HI's, from younger golfers to seniors.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? ProV1x
2. What do you think about Mindset? I like it. I already use the alignment aid when putting and on tee shots, but like the idea of the mindset even more.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour B RXS Mindset.

I Play whatever feels good and whatever works haven't been fitted for a ball
I think mindset will revolutionize the way amateur golfers like myself think and play instead of getting up and hitting the ball you will actually focus on where u want to hit it
I think the RXS would be for me

I think this is a great idea I have read lots of golf books and they talk about how much the mind plays in golf game

1. I currently play the Taylomade XP5
2. The Mindset idea is a great reminder to all golfers, especially amateurs, that a reshot routine is essential to consistency. I also like the idea that it is a simple 3 step process.
3. Although I am not sure, I think the RXS is the right model for me.

Awesome!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1 Enhanced Alignment
2. What do you think about Mindset? Love it! I already play with enhanced alignment balls, so very interested to see how these compare
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I lean towards the X.

What a great test from Bridgestone.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Supersoft, ERC, Q-star, Srixion Soft feel.
2. What do you think about Mindset? I think the idea behind mindset is great- to focus on one thing your strike of the ball.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? RXS - I want to compare spin to current balls I use to see how it changes the distance and flight of the ball but also on the greens.

1.Which golf balls do you currently play?
Currently I play Maxfli Tour X

Looks a bit gimmicky but the mental approach is sound.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? The Tour RX B Mindset suits my game.

Caroline Huber Holy Schnikes GIF

I am definitely in, play at least once a week and practice outdoors once per week (mostly short game putting for this instance) as well as getting on quad once per week.

1) I have been playing Chrome Soft X predominantly, but likely moving on to Chrome Tour or possibly Chrome Tour X in the near future.

2) I am very interested in testing it. I have found other alignment aids on golf balls very helpful, but this is a different type of focus, so I am curious to try it out.

3) Tour B Xs would be my # 1 pick, but I would put our B 1b and Tour B RXs as 1c.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. So, who wants to test the new Tour B from Bridgestone featuring Mindset?

The Golf Balls
A couple of months ago we did a smaller control group test asking golfers that have never used the new Bridgestone Tour B Mindset to give it a try. What we found is that overall, people really liked what they saw. If you missed that forum thread and want to catch up on their thoughts, you can find it here. But we want even more feedback. To make that happen we want to put a dozen golf balls into the hands of 100 regular golfers, and Bridgestone has been incredibly gracious to make that happen.

Criteria
We will select a group of 100 THPers to join @Jman to test the new balls. You will be receiving the ball of your choice from the Tour B lineup.
You must be able to check in on the forum threads daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
The testing period will last one month and we ask for 3-4 reviews from each golfer testing during that time.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?

We will announce the testers on Wednesday May 1st, on the THP Forum. If you want to learn more about Bridgestone Tour B Mindset or any of the Bridgestone products, check out their website at www.bridgestonegolf.com.

View attachment 9260687

Continue reading...
1-currently playing the Oncore Elixir
2-concept sounds interesting and would like to see if it helps my game
3-RX would be my choice of ball

Thanks for the opportunity

1. I play Bridgey tour b XS
2. Newer concept will save me time drawing on alignment marks.
3. I have really enjoyed the xs’s for a while and would want to continue with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back