ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Callaway chrome soft
2. Looks interesting, willing to try anything if it’ll help my putting
3. Tour B RX

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? TaylorMade TP5X 2.What do you think of the Mindset? It has me very curios and I really want to see exactly what it's like and if I like it 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? Tour B X

This is pretty wild and a very cool opportunity.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
Callaway Chrome Soft

. What do you think about Mindset?
I am unsure. Seems like an interesting concept, and likely helpful to some, but I really dont know having not tried it yet.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
Tour B RX

1. Wilson Staff
2. I like a focus point but something more than a line could help
3. tour BX

1. Chrome soft
2. skeptical but willing to give it a try and learn I’m wrong
3. RX

1. 2023 Tour RX
2. I typically line up the RX line on my putts, I would imagine a lot of brilliant minds vetted best visual design for maximum focus
3. 2024 Mindset Tour RX

What a great event! Let’s do this.

1. Currently back and forth between ProV1x and Left Dash
2. Skeptical but curious and open minded.
3. XS

1) provx
2) I like the idea of slowing down and focusing on the shot before taking the shot!
3) tour bx

1. Prov1-
2. Intrigued
3. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OK - I'm in.

1. Chrome Soft
2. Intrigued if the mindset approach and logo will give me better results than my typical triple track and also how the distance compares
3 Mindset Tour B X

It's awesome to see this partnership with THP! I actually work for Bridgestone on the commercial tire side but ironically have played a Pro V1 for a very long time.

1. Pro V1
2. Very curious about MindSet. Anything that would help with pre-shot routine and drive more consistency is never a bad thing for my game.
3 Tour B RXS

Good luck to all here!

Pretty excited to see all these members interested in testing including a few new forum members!

This is another incredible THP opportunity

1) Chrome Tour

2) Curious how this feature works for me

3) Tour B XS

Currently play TaylorMade Tour Response.
I am intrigued with the concept of focusing on a small spot.
Would like to try the RX model.

Thanks

1. Chrome Tour X
2. I'm skeptical of mindset but open minded. The graphic is kinda cool looking.
3. I would choose the BX

I can’t wait to see who gets picked. I’ve enjoyed these so much, I just went and bought more so I can continue to give feedback to the community.

So as i mentioned in the Wilson DynaPower forged thread, at my AI fitting, they had several brands of ball including the a tour b rxs. I tried the pro v1, v1x, tp5x chrome tour, chrome soft x and 1 or 2 others, i think.

The RXS was longer, consistently then all the rest. I hope I’m chosen as i want to try this ball more, heck, I’ll likely but a box either way…. And i have at least 12 dozen others on the shelf now.

So as i mentioned in the Wilson DynaPower forged thread, at my AI fitting, they had several brands of ball including the a tour b rxs. I tried the pro v1, v1x, tp5x chrome tour, chrome soft x and 1 or 2 others, i think.

The RXS was longer, consistently then all the rest. I hope I’m chosen as i want to try this ball more, heck, I’ll likely but a box either way…. And i have at least 12 dozen others on the shelf now.
I was shocked when a buddy of mine, long time CS user teed up an RXS. He says he thinks it spins the same but is a couple yards longer off the irons.

I was shocked when a buddy of mine, long time CS user teed up an RXS. He says he thinks it spins the same but is a couple yards longer off the irons.
He’s right! But my sample is obviously very very small. However, on well struck balls, it was constantly longer. I can’t speak to the spin. I just don’t recall that data.

Last edited:
Bump!

What a great opportunity.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
Currently play Srixon QStar Tour

2. What do you think about Mindset?
Seems like a good way to get into preshot routine of you don't have one already. Dont think ive focused on a spot like what is on a mindset ball. Very interested.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
I was fit to a Tour RX on Bridgwstine site.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1X
2. What do you think about Mindset? Interested to see how it would work as I am more of a shot visualization guy rather than ball focus so would be great to try something different
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? Tour BX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back