ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 Testers? Wow. That is incredible

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? - Chrome Tour

2. What do you think about Mindset? - Love the idea of the 3-step process. As someone who doesn't typically have a solid pre-shot routine, this will enforce a plan and hopefully allow be to perform better from tee to green.

3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? XS

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Callaway Supersoft
2. What do you think about Mindset? I read the initial article, saw some of the responses about people not being that into it, lurked the thread a bit with some of the testing and my thought about Mindset is that it is changing minds, and that's very interesting to see.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? RX is what it gives me in the ball fitting.

1. Currently play ProV1
2. Really struggling off the tee so I am open to anything to help visually or mentally
3. Tour B RX

That's a lot of testers- look forward to hearing all about these!

Been playing Bridgestone balls for over 10 years now. I like that they are made in Georgia.

Was able to try the new mindset balls as a prototype and really liked them. I play the Tour BRX in the winter because of its softer compression and lower spin.

Good luck to all who enter!

1. Chrome Soft
2. I saw Mindset in play last weekend, and now I’d like to check it out for myself. I think it’s kind of gimmicky, but I am willing to disprove it.
3. Tour B RX

Thank you for the opportunity!!

I've played the Mindset balls enough and the current Tour B balls are great regardless so I hope everyone who gets picked enjoys them.

This a a great opportunity to try out the new Bridgestone balls wow!

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Callaway CTX
2. What do you think about Mindset? Mindset is an interesting concept curious if it helps with a solid routine.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? per the Bridgestone online ball fitting Tour B RX

100?! That's insanely massive!

100 testers, AND it’s getting to be golf season most places.

- I recently have been playing Pro V1’s.
- I think the concept of mindset is spot on, however I am skeptical how a golf ball helps with the mindset philosophy.
- I would be interested in the RX.

1,200 balls is a lot of balls. Kudos to Bridgestone and THP for making this happen.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Chrome Tour / Wilson Staff Model
2. What do you think about Mindset? Was skeptical but I've seen so many THPers have great results with it...
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? B X came up as top on my latest Ballnamic but haven't tried it yet, so this seems like a good time to do that...

I would consider this, but after the golf ball haul from the March Madness pool, I'm already going to be testing out a bunch of new to me balls this year. I do look forward to everyone's thoughts on these, though!

100 testers is crazy. Bridgestone really betting on themselves with these.

100 testers is crazy. Bridgestone really betting on themselves with these.

Once in your hands and your score drops…. What are you going to do?

I know what I did… I bought more 😂

1. Chrome Soft or Srixon z star
2. I dabbled a little into mindset during the original testing. I bought a couple dozen. It does help me in focus. Would love the chance to test further.
3. I would like the RXS model.

Amazing opportunity for a ton of people!

1. Currently play ProV1X
2. I am someone who focuses on routine constantly to improve my game. I believe having the same mindset and routine for every shot will lead to further success. MindSet feels like something that lines up perfectly with how I treat my golf game from an analytical perspective.
3. Tour B XS

This is awesome, glad to see other THPers get to take part in testing Mindset.

Really cool opportunity here, I loved testing the last ones so I'm in!
1. Which golf balls do you currently play?
ProV1X
2. What do you think about Mindset?
I'm all for trying anything that can help me improve my pre-shot routine and eliminate extra thoughts out on course. Lately I've been trying to "pick a dimple", so focusing on the green dot makes a lot of sense to me.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)?
The ball fitting tool suggested XS for me.

Woah!!! You wasn't kidding about massive

1. Chrome Tour Triple Track or Prov1

2. I don’t necessarily care if there is something on the ball. It’s all about results so if that helps get me to focus more before the shot then I’m all about it.

3. Tour B X

Thanks for the opportunity! Pretty awesome 100 people get to try this out!

I currently play RX and RXS. RX when the greens are soft, RXS most of the time.

Mindset seems like it could be a real asset to me. I tend to lose focus as the round goes on.

My ball choice would be the RXS.

I am sincerely excited for more THP members to give Mindset a legitimate chance. I was fortunate enough to be allowed to be among the first group of testers and have been very excited to see Mindset make a positive difference in my game. I would encourage everyone to sign up for a chance to give Mindset an opportunity to improve your scores.

1. currently play Bridgestone Tour B RX
2. All I can say is that I am intrigued by the mindset balls. Not sure what to think yet.
3.RX
Thanks for opportunity.

Very cool. I have not tried the new Bstone balls yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back