2024 TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver Copper

Of course the shaft I was thinking of getting isn’t available until mid May. May just have to go with the AV xlink white or maybe even the Kal’li white. Has anyone compared those 2 shafts?

I want one even though I hit my driver dead straight.

I think the club looks amazing. It definitely hits all the retro TM vibes. I saw one of these Friday and it is super nice in hand. Looks very inviting to hit honestly. Made me want to demo one.

Well after a restless night with this club on my mind I figured it was better to just order one than have another poor sleep. 13.5* has been purchased

Well after a restless night with this club on my mind I figured it was better to just order one than have another poor sleep. 13.5* has been purchased
I think maybe I can hold out another day at most .

I think maybe I can hold out another day at most .
Haha, I feel good about my decision and will sleep like a baby tonight!

I did it yesterday, too. It's only money...

Reactions: MH
Of course the shaft I was thinking of getting isn’t available until mid May. May just have to go with the AV xlink white or maybe even the Kal’li white. Has anyone compared those 2 shafts?
I have only tried the kai'li white and actually preferred the diamana t+ to it.

I don't think I've played the AV xlink specifically, not sure the details, but the Kaili White didn't play as stiff as the tensei white for me.

This club would be a harder ponder but I just picked up a stealth rocket 3w last year.

looks so good too..I really need to demo one some day

I like the nostalgia but I don't think this one has the chance of making my bag. I'll hit the demo for fun but a full size driver head with a shorter shaft works better for me

I don't think I've played the AV xlink specifically, not sure the details, but the Kaili White didn't play as stiff as the tensei white for me.
I've tried the 60s and found it to be a bit soft, I'm boarder line and have used both x and s shafts so ordered with the kal'li white 70x to try out. If it doesnt work out i have a few driver shafts that I could cut down and install a TM adapter on.

Ive got the 300 mini and am happy with it, but the coloring keeps calling to me here

Ive got the 300 mini and am happy with it, but the coloring keeps calling to me here
Do you also carry another fairway or does the mini just come in depending on the course? I’m not sure where this will slot into my bag but excited to try one out

Do you also carry another fairway or does the mini just come in depending on the course? I’m not sure where this will slot into my bag but excited to try one out
I tended to driver - mini - 3H.

Im struggling to launch the 3h on my slower days so thats been replaced by a 7w but overall it takes the place of that highest lofted one

Sometimes, you have to scratch that itch.

Sloth Scratching GIF

I had the 300 for about a year. It works well enough, hits lower than my driver... I only ecer used it off the tee. It was good in the wind and for tight fairways. Almost as long as my driver. sometimes. I teed it fairly low.
The problem was where and when to use it. Its less forgiving. I have a large 3 wood and a Callaway UW now, i prefer those.

I’m waiting to hear more about performance off the deck and the which lofts. I would like to compare say a 13.5° vs. my FW wood although both are identical lofts. I think I’ll take my 3 wood with me in a couple weeks in my next visit to GT in case they have the new BRNR in the fitting cart. I’ll have to call ahead.

I am confused. Didn't they release this a couple years ago?

I’m waiting to hear more about performance off the deck and the which lofts. I would like to compare say a 13.5° vs. my FW wood although both are identical lofts. I think I’ll take my 3 wood with me in a couple weeks in my next visit to GT in case they have the new BRNR in the fitting cart. I’ll have to call ahead.
Off the deck is what i'm most curious about, I know it will be great off the tee so no concerns there

couldn't resist and picked one up at the store Friday. 70 degrees here all week and should be able to play this saturday. Looking forward to this going in the bag

Woof, that looks not the greatest with the copper accent, and that cover looks terrible.
I really like the looks of it. Headcover, eh, but club looks really good.

Back