2023 Mizuno M.CRAFT OMOI Putters

It is absolutely incredible how far Mizuno has come in milled putters in such a short time. The constant refinement of shapes is on full display, and I feel like they’re really finding their groove.
Every time I demo one in store, I leave wanting one more.

They’re impeccable. As good as any milled putter on the entire market.

The blue putter is just gorgeous. It really seems like mizuno goes all in when they focus on something. That’s shown with putters, wedges, and irons.

They’re impeccable. As good as any milled putter on the entire market.
Indeed. I've never felt anything but positive thoughts on quality, feel/sound, and performance when trying an M Craft.

My OMOI 04 is still making me smile. Made several more birdie putts today.

:)

I’m interested these putters as well.
The OMOI #4 looks so good

A couple years back I got fitted for a putter and back then my putting stroke needed a little bit of a toe hang.
It was around 22-25 degrees.
Since then I have been gaming a Evnroll ER8

This OMOI #4 has as a standard about 40 degrees of toe hang

Mizuno says that you can affect the toe hang with the interchangeable weights.

Could someone test how much the toe hang changes if you put for example a 3g weight on the toe and a 13g weight on the heel?

These look really solid- I need to get a chance to roll a couple of these before October. The plan is to win VC so I want to make certain I know which one to ask for after that victory.

Great write up @Jman
Great Success Win GIF

Putter will definitely be the blue after seeing the pics in this thread. Now to decide between the 04 or the 02.

I’m interested these putters as well.
The OMOI #4 looks so good

A couple years back I got fitted for a putter and back then my putting stroke needed a little bit of a toe hang.
It was around 22-25 degrees.
Since then I have been gaming a Evnroll ER8

This OMOI #4 has as a standard about 40 degrees of toe hang

Mizuno says that you can affect the toe hang with the interchangeable weights.

Could someone test how much the toe hang changes if you put for example a 3g weight on the toe and a 13g weight on the heel?
In the V it was around 3 degrees if I recall. At one point on Vosh’s instagram he had a post showing what it was as well.

Order is in for the new putter. Went with the 04 head in blue finish. Looking forward to getting it in hand, getting some pics and then putting it through its paces. Will put it into the rotation for the putt out as we close in on the end of the ‘23 season.

Head to head with the Edel we go!

Similar to @jlew I just put my order in as well. Very tough decision between the OMOI 02 and 04 but decided to go with the 02 as it is nearly identical to what I have now and am very happy with. I ordered it in ion blue and a length of 34”. Can’t wait to send pictures, roll some putts, and write some reviews on here.

Order is in for the new putter. Went with the 04 head in blue finish. Looking forward to getting it in hand, getting some pics and then putting it through its paces. Will put it into the rotation for the putt out as we close in on the end of the ‘23 season.

Similar to @jlew I just put my order in as well. Very tough decision between the OMOI 02 and 04 but decided to go with the 02 as it is nearly identical to what I have now and am very happy with. I ordered it in ion blue and a length of 34”. Can’t wait to send pictures, roll some putts, and write some reviews on here.
Very nice!! I want a blue 02 and 04 so am looking forward to both of your feedback!

The new OMOI line looks great. I had a model with the original M-Craft putters. Great putter. The milling is excellent and the feel is excellent with the carbon steel. Personally, I prefer carbon steel over 303 stainless because it 303 stainless is a little clickier while carbon steel has a more solid feel to me. The new OMOI putters look great, but they are a little heavier at 370 grams.

Figured I would add some pictures of what I just picked up. OMOI 05. This thing is so nice!

Attachments

• IMG_20231101_114126.jpg
    IMG_20231101_114126.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20231101_114157.jpg
    IMG_20231101_114157.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20231101_114210.jpg
    IMG_20231101_114210.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20231101_114009.jpg
    IMG_20231101_114009.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 7
I’ve rolled the Type 3 (but in satin) the last several times I’ve went to the PGASS. Love the look and feel of it.

it's stupid how much I "don't need" more putters yet I need a blue Mizuno :ROFLMAO:

Team Not Vosh’s Pants is staying unified and going all blue with the putters we won!

I went with a Blue Omoi 4. I’ve come to really love a pumber‘s neck and my favorite putter shape is Mizuno’s version of a double wide. Last year I gamed a non-OMOI Mcraft 4. Back then my putting stroke wasn’t great and I fought that putter big time. My putting stroke has drastically improved but if I’m completely honest I’m scared to get away from the tech in the putter I’m currently gaming.

I’ll definitely give it a fair shake and hope I’m able to game it. But we’ll see how it goes the OMOI 4 could just become a really nice looking trophy.

I was doing some research last night on these putters and saw that they come with interchangeable weights to make the head lighter or heavier. I think this is such a good idea. I’ve always struggled with stability of my putter stroke for putts that you really have to hammer to go uphill or long distances. I’m really looking forward to working with the OMOI Type 2 and trialing the different weight options.

I was playing around with putters the other day at PGASS and one of the 2 best feeling putters was OMOI Type 3 putter.

I was playing around with putters the other day at PGASS and one of the 2 best feeling putters was OMOI Type 3 putter.
I was playing around today and the OMOI 6 probably won the day as it relates to feel. It was just so pleasing.

Back