2023 Mizuno M.CRAFT OMOI Putters

I think it will look sharp with that rainbow shaft 😉
I’ll be making a thread on it later for THP to vote. I just can’t decide.

The more I hit my 04, the more I just can't get over how great it feels and performs. I know other putters have more technology and mallets generally have higher MOI, but everything about this putter just works for me - appearance, grip, quality, feel at impact and performance are all just amazing. Makes me wish I had pulled the trigger earlier in the year lol.

I know I’m still in the wrong thread, but I couldn’t leave without dropping this first. Super stoked with how this putter turned out with the blue shaft and grip replacement. Thanks again to @texasranger2012 for the inspiration! I can’t wait to start rolling some putts with this thing in the near future.

IMG_6066.jpeg
IMG_6069.jpeg
IMG_6070.jpeg
IMG_6065.jpeg

I've been looking for some info on what the standard shaft weight of the OMOI 4 is.

As I'm becoming more and more comfortable with it and now that I've made a commitment for it to be the gamer in 2024 I'm having some second thoughts about changing the shaft out because maybe then it alters the feel.

I need to know if I'll be swapping the same weight shafts and if I can get the OMOI grip somewhere too because I really like it.

Or, maybe for once in my life I should just leave well enough alone..... but that doesn't sound fun.

1703107564986.png

Lowest number of putts I’ve had for 18 holes all year. And that is including two times I was very out of position and 3 putt. Could have been even better. Greens were running very quick too bc they were half frozen concrete.

OMOI is cash money man. It’s solidified a spot in the bag.

(Tees were up a bit so played at 5900 don’t pay a lot of attention to the score it doesn’t matter)

I’m pretty angry at myself for not getting one off Amazon for approx $290 i think it was, it was only available in 34 and i really like 36. In hindsight I’d be reshafting it anyway. I’m a stupid.

I've been looking for some info on what the standard shaft weight of the OMOI 4 is.

As I'm becoming more and more comfortable with it and now that I've made a commitment for it to be the gamer in 2024 I'm having some second thoughts about changing the shaft out because maybe then it alters the feel.

I need to know if I'll be swapping the same weight shafts and if I can get the OMOI grip somewhere too because I really like it.

Or, maybe for once in my life I should just leave well enough alone..... but that doesn't sound fun.
@JB do you have any idea on the above? Or would it be possible for you to find out?

@JB do you have any idea on the above? Or would it be possible for you to find out?
370G with 8G weights.

370G with 8G weights.
Just the shaft? That doesn’t sound right. I think your talking about the complete weight which is information I have from Mizzy website.

Just the shaft? That doesn’t sound right. I think your talking about the complete weight which is information I have from Mizzy website.
I’m guessing that’s the head only.

I’m guessing that’s the head only.
I was driving so I couldn't verify but yeah, definitely not just the shaft which is what I'd like to know. @Vosh68 if you see this can you let me know?

I was driving so I couldn't verify but yeah, definitely not just the shaft which is what I'd like to know. @Vosh68 if you see this can you let me know?
Can you just look up the shaft on golfworks to get the weight? Or weigh the putter and subtract head/grip??

Can you just look up the shaft on golfworks to get the weight? Or weigh the putter and subtract head/grip??
I could but I don't know the grip weight either.

Look it up too haha
I’ve tried it’s not separated out like that at least in the documentation that is publicly available.

Still finding success with the Omoi 4. I know a lot of this has to do with me barely missing greens the past couple of times out. My GIR percentage has been around 35% for the past couple of rounds. But I am leaving it in fairly close proximity when I do miss. That allows me to get them in tight with the T24 58º and limit the number of putts. But that being said I've still got to sink putts in the <10 foot range quite frequently which last year was a big ask.

My round yesterday was another one of those just misses on GIR, and doing a great job scrambling for pars.
29 total putts. 7 one putts. No 3 putts.

The Trophy continues to be a rock star.

I know I’m still in the wrong thread, but I couldn’t leave without dropping this first. Super stoked with how this putter turned out with the blue shaft and grip replacement. Thanks again to @texasranger2012 for the inspiration! I can’t wait to start rolling some putts with this thing in the near future.

View attachment 9231004
View attachment 9231009
View attachment 9231010
View attachment 9231012
That would look so sick with the Winter Solstice headcover.

Adam Sandler GIF

I'm really wanting to get one of these as they are so pretty and to be able to rock the Winter and Fall Solstice covers. I've looked at the 02 in the store in both blue and black and have a major itch. The only thing that is holding me back is that all the blades have toe hang. I wonder how much I would be able to minimize it by going with heavier weight in the heel and lighter in the tow. Any idea @JB or @Jman?

I'm really wanting to get one of these as they are so pretty and to be able to rock the Winter and Fall Solstice covers. I've looked at the 02 in the store in both blue and black and have a major itch. The only thing that is holding me back is that all the blades have toe hang. I wonder how much I would be able to minimize it by going with heavier weight in the heel and lighter in the tow. Any idea @JB or @Jman?
In my opinion it can be minimized by offsetting it with weight.

You can minimize it. There will still be some visually doing the hang test, but in the putting stroke you’ll notice a considerable difference.

In my opinion it can be minimized by offsetting it with weight.
You can minimize it. There will still be some visually doing the hang test, but in the putting stroke you’ll notice a considerable difference.
Appreciate it. Not sure my wallet does as I think I'll go ahead and grab one. Now to decide on the color.

Back