2023 Mizuno M.CRAFT OMOI Putters

I need to head to some stores to see if they have these on the floor so I can demo them. Seems like I always find at least one Mizuno putter that I'm tempted to buy when I demo them.

Considering getting one.. we will see.. I hate putting so much..

Big fan of the shape and feel of the 6. That is a sick look over the ball.

budget golf has the same (incorrect) info on the 06

M.CRAFT VI - Black ION
The M.CRAFT IV is a face-balanced wing-mallet putter. A heavier putter at 371 grams, a straight back - straight through putting stroke with minimal arc is recommended for this model.

mizuno says 30*

A ton of trade in at GG means I did a thing…many things…OMOI might be one of them haha

IMG_4585.jpegIMG_4586.jpegIMG_4587.jpegIMG_4589.jpegIMG_4590.jpegIMG_4591.jpegIMG_4592.jpegIMG_4593.jpeg

OMG did they make the blue even better :oops::oops:
One of the cool things that we learned about this blue finish, is every time it’s applied it’s a little bit different based on the shapes being different. It’s never going to be the same, and that’s kind of awesome.

That blue:love::love::love:

Oh… my …. God.

Looks like a bit darker a shade of blue than previous? Or is it lighting tricks?

It looks very good! Love that it’s a plumbers neck and could take my KBS GPS.
Mentioned it above, but the blue varies on shape to shape just on sheer application and happenstance, so it’s never the same model to model. Which is cool as heck imo.

Mentioned it above, but the blue varies on shape to shape just on sheer application and happenstance, so it’s never the same model to model. Which is cool as heck imo.
I was way too excited and just immediately responded to the pics without reading further. 😂

That is very cool. I love that particular shade of yours. The blue ones I saw from last year all had more of a powered blue sort of finish still looked good but the richer blue on your really pops.

That blue is money. I thought I would want black but that blue!

Wonder how the blue looks on the 6

Fantastic looking lineup. Really like what they've got going on with these.

I've tried a few different setups throughout the season, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. These stats are from ShotScope comparison.

Which setup would you play?
View attachment 9202301
That is so effing good. just wow!

I go rotate an M-Craft I and a III. I have full weights just as Mizuno said most users were doing And why they went heavier with OMOI.

I go rotate an M-Craft I and a III. I have full weights just as Mizuno said most users were doing And why they went heavier with OMOI.
Eh, there’s more to why they upped the weights with OMOI than simply that. It’s critical to the balance point of the design, as is the lighter weight shaft and grip than were on the M.Craft.

It is absolutely incredible how far Mizuno has come in milled putters in such a short time. The constant refinement of shapes is on full display, and I feel like they’re really finding their groove.

Back