Search results for query: *

1. Agent Jay

I'm back...

Hey everyone! It's been a while! Wow, a LONG while. Things have been crazy in my life since the last time I was on THP a decent amount of time. I won't bore you with all of the details, so I'll summarize it for you. Back in 2018 I finally won tickets to The Masters (on Sunday!) Got to see...
  2. Agent Jay

FS: Brand New True Temper Tour Edition S400 iron shafts

First off, thanks for looking! I've got a full set of 8, True Temper Tour Edition S400 iron shafts for sale. They have the .355 tips and has never had a grip or head on them, they are brand new. I thought about putting these in my current set, but decided against it since I was fitted to...
  3. Agent Jay

WTB: So I won, but now....I'm looking for irons (heads only)...

Hey guys! As some of you know, I was lucky enough to win the True Temper / Lamkin Grip giveaway a few days back. I'm very much looking forward to getting my new sticks and Masters Edition Lamkin grips in the mail. Here's the rub, I don't have any heads to put on the shafts. I only have the...
  4. Agent Jay

Where does your GIR game rank compared to the PGA Tour?

Here are the current (Through the 2017 WGC in Mexico) GIR percentages for the #10 ranked player in each area, on the PGA Tour. Obviously meaning there are 9 others with better percentages. So, we could fairly say this is a Top 10 percentage. So, where do you rank in each of these categories...
  5. Agent Jay

Would you rather hit an Uphill or Downhill lie shot? Why?

Simple enough, would you prefer to hit an Uphill or Downhill lie shot? I think most of us would prefer to hit the uphill lie shot, at least I'm in that side. For me, I'd rather choke down a bit on my club and know it's going to typically go left for me, as a right hand golfer. Though the odds...
  6. Agent Jay

Cold pizza?

So, I'm sitting here reading some of the other topics over lunch, and I'm eating some leftover Pizza Hut pizza....cold, straight out of my mini-fridge here in my office. It got me wondering. Do others eat cold pizza? I don't mind it at all, but my wife thinks I'm weird. I guess I just look...
  7. Agent Jay

You get to play in a 2017 PGA Tour (Non Major) Pro-Am of your choice....

You've been chosen to play in a 2017 PGA Tour Pro-Am of your choice, non Major, which event are you playing in and why? It's a hard choice for me this year. I'd love to play in the Tournament of Champions at Kapalua. I'd like to play in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, but I'd also like to...
  8. Agent Jay

Does the USA NEED to win the 2016 Ryder Cup?

Is this as "Must Win" for the USA? Yes, no, how so? Does Captain Love have the team to win this time around?
  9. Agent Jay

Need your help fellas...WTB

My church Pastor's son is wanting to get into golf. They don't have a lot of money, and he's asking me for suggestions on clubs for him. I'm looking on eBay and the pre-owned sites. Trying to help save them some money and get his son a decent starter set. Do any of you have a set of some...
  10. Agent Jay

My 10,000 post!

I wanted to take a minute and say thank you to ALL of you! I've made some great friends here on THP! I've got to do some AMAZING things because of THP! I look forward to many, many more! Thank you JB and Morgan, your little slice of golf heaven on the net is a awesome place and something...
  11. Agent Jay

We're all a LITTLE OCD, what's your deal?

If there is a line of things that are equal, but yet not in the same line, I'll fix it so they are. For example, my business cards in my card holder, they have to be in the perfect back to back level order.
  12. Agent Jay

What actor (or actress) would play you in a movie about your life?

Title is pretty easy. Your life is going to be made into a movie! Who's going to play the title roll of YOU?
  13. Agent Jay

Half way through 2016, where would rank your game?

We are half way though 2016. Where would you rank your game so far? Is it where you thought it would be? Are you farther along? Do you think your behind? Where would you say you are?
  14. Agent Jay

WITB - Agent Jay

In my 2016 Callaway Staff Bag Driver: Callaway XR 16 Pro with Matrix C Type 60 X 3 wood: Callaway Alpha 815 16° with Kusala Miyazaki Tour Issue 83 X Hybrid: Callaway Alpha 815 20° with Fujikura Speeder 865 X Irons: combo set of Callaway Apex and Apex Pro 4 - PW with Project X 6.0, 1° toe up...
  15. Agent Jay

#THPCallOut Agent Jay vs Lord Byron Windy City Battle!!!

I'm calling out my good friend and fellow Grandaddy Teammate Lord Byron! Who: Myself, Agent Jay vs. Lord Byron When: July 6th sometime early enough in the morning so Byron can get to work before he turns into a pumpkin! Where: As of now, The Highlands of Elgin in Elgin, IL...the venue may...
  16. Agent Jay

What is your weirdest "quirk"?

Simple question.....What's your weirdest "quirk"? For me? I tend to pop my knuckles maybe more than most, also wrists. Don't know if it just feel good, or it's just one of those things I do now. I don't know. What about you? Any peculiar behavioral habits? Minor OCD's?
  17. Agent Jay

Rambler is the man...

I've been looking and pondering a new Callaway driver for a while. Couldn't decide between the Alpha 816, XR16 Pro or the Sub Zero. Rambler had a new, still in the plastic, XR16 Pro head and quoted me a price I couldn't refuse. He sent me multiple pictures and sent it the same day I paid him...
  18. Agent Jay

A Reversible 18-Hole Course Set To Open In Michigan...

Did anyone else read about this on Forbes? It's an interesting concept, I think it would be fun to play! http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2016/04/15/golf-outside-the-box-a-reversible-18-hole-course-is-set-to-make-waves-in-michigan/#471dc07a27e1
  19. Agent Jay

What ONE item from the Day 1 2016 PGA Show coverage would you want?

Title says it all. What ONE item from the Day 1 coverage that we saw, would you want to take home and why? For me? Bridgestone JGR Driver. It looks great, and the new tech, the milling on the face...I want to give this driver a shot!
  20. Agent Jay

What one thing do you secretly like but won’t admit it elsewhere?

I'll admit it.... I like superhero cartoons like The Avengers, or Justice League
Back