Agent Jay

Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I'm sitting here reading some of the other topics over lunch, and I'm eating some leftover Pizza Hut pizza....cold, straight out of my mini-fridge here in my office. It got me wondering. Do others eat cold pizza? I don't mind it at all, but my wife thinks I'm weird. I guess I just look at it as, it still tastes the same, it's just cold.

So, do you eat cold pizza? Or am I just the odd one out on this one?

i enjoy thin crust pizza cold. thicker crust just doesn't do it for me unless it's hot.

I eat cold pizza all the time. for some reason it just tastes good to me. my wife says i'm crazy and even have my oldest daughter doing it.

If it's lunch the following day, it's reheated. If it's a late night snack because I am a fan of over feeding myself, it's going in cold haha

Is there a wrong answer to this question?

I used to when I was younger. I can't remember the last time I did it recently.

Love it! I will eat anything with cheese, hot or cold.

Cold pizza is awesome. I usually eat leftovers that way more than warming them up and chicken wings too...but I do prefer my wings to be warmed up most of the time

Either or. Usually leftovers are eaten cold. But the edge crust always goes first on all my pies, pizza or otherwise. Delayed gratification.

Love cold pizza. Back in high school I was at the best in Virginia baseball showcase and my roommates and I would order pizza and eat it cold for breakfast so we could sleep in longer. Love cold pizza

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I love cold pizza, if I'm eating leftovers I prefer to eat it cold.

Nothing wrong with cold pizza in my book.

Prefer reheated but will certainly eat it cold if reheating is not an option.

Love me some cold pizza and I'd venture to say there's no better cold pizza than pizza hut cold pizza. And this is coming from a NYer where you can only get decent pizza.

Some pizza is good cold, others not so much. In the case of pizza hut or any pan pizza for that matter I prefer to heat it up either in the oven or toaster oven if at all possible. Microwave pizza is too rubbery.

It's better hot, but I've been known to eat it cold in a pinch from time to time.

Love cold pizza. And Pizza Hut is actually my favorite cold pizza

Cold, hot, luke warm, fresh out of the oven-- I really don't think there's a bad/wrong way to eat pizza.

Love me some cold pizza and I'd venture to say there's no better cold pizza than pizza hut cold pizza. And this is coming from a NYer where you can only get decent pizza.

ha I think Roundtable cold pizza gets the nod for me over Pizza Hut

ha I think Roundtable cold pizza gets the nod for me over Pizza Hut
Never had roundtable before. Is it a chain pizza?

Never had roundtable before. Is it a chain pizza?

Yup, thought it was nation-wide but maybe not. You aren't missing much, but for chain places its probably the best around here.

Love cold pizza. Will not eat pizza that has been microwaved. Come to think of it, I pretty much avoid any microwaved foods.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Personally can't stand cold pizza. But I do love Cold Friday chicken....

Yep. I actually some pizza brands taste better cold than they do when they are hot. Has to be round through, the deep dish are like bricks.

Eating cold pizza in college the night after a bender was pretty routine but not so much now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back