We're all a LITTLE OCD, what's your deal?

Agent Jay

Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
If there is a line of things that are equal, but yet not in the same line, I'll fix it so they are. For example, my business cards in my card holder, they have to be in the perfect back to back level order.

524d2fca002525b3f54d4f20827eb166.jpg

There was a house on the course we played yesterday that had two stories and one part of the house had two rows of four windows all in a row (four windows on each floor). The shades were drawn the same length except one. Drove Jacqui nuts, she wanted to drive over to the house and tell them to fix it!

Should have taken a picture.

Oh man, I don't even know where to start.

Oreos. There's three rows. Flap on top opens to the left, start on middle row going left to right. Next is the closest row, again going left to right, then finally, the furthest row, you guessed it, left to right. Peanut M&Ms are eaten two at a time, and they can't be the same color. Gummy bears are the same way, and they have to be Haribo. Thanksgiving dinner is turkey, then mashed potatoes, then stuffing. They can not mix. Phone is the first thing in the pockets, followed by the flashlight, wallet, cardholder/money, knife, keys, in that order. Toilet paper and paper towels should be torn cleanly along the perforations, and partial sheets shall be discarded. Milk, upon opening the jug, is to have any possible dried milk crust to be blown off the base of the opening, it is then smelled before pouring. That's enough for now.

I have a few, but the first that comes to mind is when setting the volume on my car radio, the volume level cannot be a prime number.

Cash in my wallet always has to be facing towards the front and all the right side up.

Cash in my wallet always has to be facing towards the front and all the right side up.
This!!!

When I get change from the cashier, I always take the time to do this, of course if people are behind me or something, I'll step to the side and do it. In addition they have to be in sequential order starting with 1 up front and then 5,10,20 and Benjamin's at the rear.

Who am I kidding, i don't carry 100's (unless I'm travelling on a trip)

The dishwasher and putting things away. There is the proper place for everything.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yeah. Tupperware can go straight to hell.

My wife has a Tupperware cabinet, and I hate that thing. I can't usually open it up without at least two things falling out. HATE. IT!

Bills in my wallet being in denominational order and facing the right way.

Toilet paper hung correctly. I will change it at other peoples houses.

haaahahahaha I am laughing so hard at this!!

My clubs have an order and they need to be in that order in my bag....and that order is numerical.

HA HA HA

Is that over the top or under?

If it's under, I fear for him.

Exactly...it's over, ALWAYS has to be over. The original 1891 US patent illustration shows over, just saying. ha!

Would this irritate anyone?

enhanced-buzz-17577-1394188321-28.jpg

I am known to straighten out pictures on the walls in my house almost daily and I do it when I am at my families' houses. Once in awhile it spills over to a friend's house if something is crooked, I might straighten it out.

Clocks have to have the correct time or be broken. I was in automobile sales for 30 yrs. On every demo ride I set the clock before leaving. Other salesmen would reset them all the time. And I don't mean 12:01 when it 12:00.

I have a few, but the first that comes to mind is when setting the volume on my car radio, the volume level cannot be a prime number.

Odd number for me. Except one ending in 5.

When I eat cookies, I eat exactly four of them.
No way that's happening for me. Unless you mean dozens.

And in order.

And I change the rolls too. Over the top.

All sorts of things trigger my OCD. It's mostly about keeping things organized and neat/clean. I've calmed down a lot raising a child. The first big moment was when he was playing with matchbox cars on my nice wooden coffee table and left scratches all over it. I realized I better get used to it.

Back