You get to play in a 2017 PGA Tour (Non Major) Pro-Am of your choice....

Agent Jay

Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
You've been chosen to play in a 2017 PGA Tour Pro-Am of your choice, non Major, which event are you playing in and why?

It's a hard choice for me this year. I'd love to play in the Tournament of Champions at Kapalua. I'd like to play in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, but I'd also like to play in the Players Championship since they've redone Sawgrass.

I think I'd choose The Players Championship as the TPC Sawgrass.

What about you?

Players. It's got to be the Players.

The Players or Pebble would certainly be tempting.

If it's an all expense paid trip though I'm choosing something like the World Cup, CIMB classic or the HSBC WGC event so I get to travel somewhere really unique too. I can always pay and book a tee time at either Pebble or TPC Sawgrass :p

Either Honda Classic or AT&T Pebble Beach

Going to be weird I guess-- but for me it would be the Memorial. Growing up here I'd love to get the opportunity to play at Jack's place.

AT&T all day long!

The players sounds good to me. That or the Memorial.

Pebble Beach by a mile. I think you get 4 rounds if you make the cut. And not only do you play with tour pros but you play with ridiculous celebrities and executives too.

Pebble Beach by a mile. I think you get 4 rounds if you make the cut. And not only do you play with tour pros but you play with ridiculous celebrities and executives too.
Was thinking the same thing.

At&t Pebble pro am

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I would enjoy being ridiculed for 4 days on CBS, so Pebble Beach it is. I've played in the Pro-Am at the Byron and Colonial over the past few years, all comes down to who your pro is as to how good of a time you will have. Just because those guys are good doesn't mean they're a ball of fun to hang out with for 5 hours.

I suppose Pebble, as its 4 rounds. Otherwise, I know it's not a PGA event, but the Dunhill at St Andrews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to not choose Pebble Beach or The Players, but for 2017, I'd choose the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill. I played there in 2015 so I'd have a good handle on the course and some fun memories and I'd love to pay my respects to The King.

The Players. Sawgrass is a bucket list course for me. Also, I'd love to play Scottsdale, so the Waste Management would be 2nd on my list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riviera or Waste Management

Pebble for me. Whatever it takes to play it.

BayHill in 2017. Going to be a great tourney to remember The King.

Pebble Beach, that's one of the first non major tournaments I remember watching.

Riviera or Waste Management

My brother has played the Riv and outside of the history and a few holes, he wasn't that impressed. Crazy huh? I've played the TPC Scottsdale, that's a fun track!

Back