What golf stuff did you buy today?

IMG_1996.jpg
Cobra LTDx 4-PW KBS - Came in yesterday
IMG_1997.jpg
Callaway 14 Fairway bag - Purchased last night.
IMG_1998.jpg
Drive head cover - Gopher
IMG_1999.jpgIMG_2001.jpg
purchased with bag. on sale atr DSG 44.99 each.

The day has just begun and I am heading to Carl's. Wife doesn't want to come so I will be there without adult supervision...........

I bought them last week, but arrived today. PXG gen 6 XP, 1/2” short, 2 degrees weak in the log, so basically P spec. So impressed with this company so far. From the great fitting experience to the super quick delivery for non standard clubs. Look great in the bag too. I think me and these clubs are gonna have a beautiful relationship!

View attachment 9259225View attachment 9259226View attachment 9259227View attachment 9259228
Loving my Gen6 XP double blacks.

The day has just begun and I am heading to Carl's. Wife doesn't want to come so I will be there without adult supervision...........
I came home with G425 3 & 5 Hybrids to match my G425 4H. Wasn't the plan, till I hit them. They will be great in the wind. The 5H will probably never leave the bag. The 3&4 H will be platooning with the 7 & 9 woods depending upon wind and green firmness. Carl's sale price made the hybrids too hard to resist. 2H isnt in the cards, I love my G425 FW too much. It's just $$$$$ in the bag.

Last edited:
All I’m going to say is g430 max 10k, I feel like it was a steal it’s used but a steel.

reg flex Alta 55 shaft

Can’t wait to hit it and see what the feel is.

Cream colored one. :love:

I don't know. Finding PM at Marshalls seems to = buy everything in your size? 🤷🏼‍♂️
That purchase had some restraint. Nice to nab PMs for $39

I’m at TJ max, I didn’t see any like that but am holding a Kenneth Cole polo and 2 shorts from rorie Whelan golf 9in inseam.

does TJ max have those?
One of them is from TJ Maxx.

What I’ve learned traveling various Marshall’s and TJs with the wife is, they are not all the same. Go to ones in the affluent/busy areas and they are the ones with the goods

I’ll look around again in a sec I’m at the one in Beaufort SC cause we were up here.

One of them is from TJ Maxx.

What I’ve learned traveling various Marshall’s and TJs with the wife is, they are not all the same. Go to ones in the affluent/busy areas and they are the ones with the goods
And even at those you never know, always a crap shoot. I enjoy the hunt when I have some time to kill though.

And even at those you never know, always a crap shoot. I enjoy the hunt when I have some time to kill though.
100%

This one had Greyson polos too.

I don’t like the Greyson collars though.

Only thing I’ve found was Kenneth Cole and under armor

Mizuno Tour RB X golf balls. I figure I got some time to be productive before the Victory Cup. I’m putting them in play tomorrow and they’ll be my gamers for the year.

Divot tool/ball marker. New grip for my Stack. Slleeve of Wilson Staff balls to try.

Interesting find this morning of 9 Wedge Wood clubs 5-9 and 4 wedges. ($30) The grips are pretty worn, and need to be replaced. Early bird got the worm I think.

Other than advertisements, I don't know anything about them. Leaving tomorrow for Eastern Oregon, so these critters will have to wait untill I get back.

I did hit all of them already today. The shafts, and club heads are in great shape. Ball flies well off all of them.

Ok hold tight
1 Kenneth Cole polo
2 rorie whelan shorts
1 under armor belt
1 ball marker
1 ping g430 max 10k driver
1 new Nike glove (cheapest)
1 pair Ben hogan pants from Walmart
1 pair shorts Ben hogan from Walmart

This is going to conclude my upgrades for this year.

Because put together over the last few weeks.
New ltdx irons
New 3 and 5 woods tour edge
New driver now
6 box of various balls I want to try
Putter from @LLIB (will be here Monday)

Came across my fyp on TikTok so hopped over to Amazon to give it a go. See if can make my grips feel new without having to regrip them 😂
IMG_2518.jpeg

Mizuno Tour RB X golf balls. I figure I got some time to be productive before the Victory Cup. I’m putting them in play tomorrow and they’ll be my gamers for the year.
I played one today. Firm, spinny, but decent in the wind. Not a bad ball at all.

Back