What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a putter in the marketplace Odysseystroke lab 10 S, can’t wait to use. Thanks @LLIB For the smooth transaction.

I grudgingly bought another umbrella holder for my BagBoy cart yesterday.
I KNOW I have the one that came with the cart somewhere, but I can’t find it.

Before it gets hot I want to make sure I have an umbrella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I'm not the only one who misplaces those types of things?

Now I feel better

My pleasure brother, hope you hole everything with it!
Even if I get close I’m going to be one happy camper.

A couple of recent purchases arrived today and this pretty much has me set now for the season, unless something dramatic or unexpected happens.

I have been getting lucky on eBay and these are both auction wins at cracking prices:

- An Oban Devotion 6 / 04 Stiff 65g shaft measured at 44" (1/2 inch shorter than my Kai'li White)
- A Paradym 7W TD 20 degree tour issue with a Hzrdus Smoke Red shaft 80g/X-Stiff - unused

IMG_6310.JPGIMG_6308.JPGIMG_6309.JPG

Sorry about the quality - dark outside here in the UK so indoors under lights.

I also pulled the trigger on a box of Chrome Tour balls to see how I like them.

Got myself down to the range late afternoon and hit my driver with the Oban installed, and the 7W. The Oban could well become my gamer - it felt amazing though the swing - comparison against current shaft held up today but I was hitting into a headwind and so a good 30 yards down on my typical distance. I'll want another couple of sessions with it at the range before locking it in but I'll change the grip to my preferred MCC +4 in a midsize beforehand. The 7W is a weapon and will take a little bit of getting used to but immediately gave me what I was looking for - more launch and a softer landing than my 3H and a comparable distance.

Last edited:
Purchased a set of Titleists Junior clubs. D/3w- 5w- 5h, and 7-8-9-P-S. These will go to the local highschool golf coach. I'm sure he can find some good use for them. He also has youngsters'
golf program.

I also purchased an Adams 7w. Nothing fancy here. Can't have enough 7Ws is all.

I also purchased a Bob Mann railed , 7 wood. Pretty old, with a new grip. What caught my eye was how small the head is. It's not much wider than a golf ball.

I stopped off at the d-range to hit all these clubs. Wanted to make sure they were playable. That little midget Bob Man 7w took top honors. Both long, and straight.

On the way back to the car , I stopped off at practice chipping green. That Mann 7w , with a choked down grip, worked pretty well for longer chips. The accuracy was still there.

IMG_6617.jpeg

588s in 3-p, stiff graphite
50* graphite
SC, 34”, that our son used in his HS career. I’ve watched for the SC a while and found one in great condition!

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0627.jpeg
    IMG_0627.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
Gonna be hard to keep those clean
Nah, I’ve thrown them all over on the ground the last couple days and they’re good!

They’re so dang fun!

Purchased a couple more pairs of CaddyDaddy Claw Pro gloves

1000000662.jpg

A certain golf bag that’s in a different thread and will be used tomorrow.

Dozen CT Tru Track and a dozen CT X Triple Track. Plus a Callaway fusion glove.

Couple bits on sale…

Really dig the fit of the Bad birdie 1/4 zips for golf. Nice and snug around the forearms and wrists.

IMG_0952.jpeg

Dealer shorts are on a bit of a sale at Amazon. I ordered a couple more shirts too.

51bqwtRrmRL._AC_SX679_.jpg

81A+WXz4i0L._AC_SY741_.jpg

81bizSb7qmL._AC_SX679_.jpg
What’s the brand on the shirts?

Picked up 2 of these Recoil Wedge Proto’s on close out
1713573288028.jpeg

I bought them last week, but arrived today. PXG gen 6 XP, 1/2” short, 2 degrees weak in the log, so basically P spec. So impressed with this company so far. From the great fitting experience to the super quick delivery for non standard clubs. Look great in the bag too. I think me and these clubs are gonna have a beautiful relationship!

IMG_9609.jpegIMG_9614.jpegIMG_9615.jpegIMG_9620.jpeg

Pics incoming

Arrived was my ltdx iron

Went to DSG ended up with a Callaway fairway 14 bag and a box of chrome tour x and a box of tp5. They were on sale for 44.99

Back