What golf stuff did you buy today?

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 1.58.27 PM.png

Got these bad boys

d92c5cba0e114b04f50e63489a422564.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra LTDx 4-PW,GW with KBS PGI 75 regular flex shafts from Callaway preowned store.

How do you like the organizer? My wife bought one and I don’t know how practical it is because I’m always messing with my golf stuff lol
I love it. Well built and solid. I don't have a ton of extra gear like a lot of you guys, so it suits me perfectly. And I don't have to move two bags of clubs every time we need a piece of luggage out of that closet, which makes my wife very happy.

Picked up 2 mcc plus 4 midsize grips Callaway raw wedges. Installed and look forward to using them tomorrow.

Also the store was a worldwide golf partner store and i received a tp5 4 pack to test. They were out of the x version. But free is a great price!

If you saw my thread yesterday about what golf club to add to my bag, I clearly went with the Apex after hitting it a bit. And then had to treat myself to those shoes over 50% off

Attachments

• IMG_1723.jpeg
    IMG_1723.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0078.jpeg
    IMG_0078.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 11
If you saw my thread yesterday about what golf club to add to my bag, I clearly went with the Apex after hitting it a bit. And then had to treat myself to those shoes over 50% off
UDub, good choice.

I love it. Well built and solid. I don't have a ton of extra gear like a lot of you guys, so it suits me perfectly. And I don't have to move two bags of clubs every time we need a piece of luggage out of that closet, which makes my wife very happy.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw your pic. Looks great and I love the idea, but I'd need 4 racks...

Ordered a pair of Puma Fusion Grip shoes, going to give them a try.

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 10.14.20 PM.png

Attachments

• IMG_5619.jpeg
    IMG_5619.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 9
Gonna play around with this after @JB inspired me at Shaft Up. Got an old Recoil Wedge proto shaft to throw in there and see what fun we can have.

1000013381.jpg

My THP shirt arrived last night! Hooray!

I really have not need for more golf balls but wanted to try the Tour B RXS so picked up a dozen.
1713280300897.png

Range fees and a warmup bucket

I grudgingly bought another umbrella holder for my BagBoy cart yesterday.
I KNOW I have the one that came with the cart somewhere, but I can’t find it.

Before it gets hot I want to make sure I have an umbrella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back