What golf stuff did you buy today?

Mlm2pro today! Hoping tomorrow I get some time

Shirts from my local training place. BOGO ftw!
1000018595.jpg

Last edited:
I played one today. Firm, spinny, but decent in the wind. Not a bad ball at all.
Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I can’t remember which version I tried. It was a solid all-around ball. But lately I’ve been seeing some differences in my short game spin so it’s a good excuse to get familiar.

Purchased a dozen Titleist ProV1x Left Dash and Srixon Z-Star Divide. Let’s find out what ball is best for me.

1000000688.jpg

I have a few things in the cart at Worldwide.

Random question for ya, can you take a close up of the sticker on the bill of the hat?
Absolutely. We’re having dinner right now but I will do it when we’re done

Absolutely. We’re having dinner right now but I will do it when we’re done
Way To Go Thank You GIF by Hyper RPG

Been playing a 5 wood for a few years now, wanted to try out a 3 wood. Found this Wilson D9 on clearance and figured I'd give it a try.

Attachments

• tempImage4LpwN0.png
    tempImage4LpwN0.png
    862.7 KB · Views: 7
  • tempImagejNiQyV.png
    tempImagejNiQyV.png
    870.5 KB · Views: 7
  • tempImageOcHmvu.png
    tempImageOcHmvu.png
    688.6 KB · Views: 7
Courses just opening up here. My kid is old enough I'm going to get a membership for the first time in 5 years. Went into the city to the range and hit balls to warm up. Then went to our box store Golftown. I tried every available driver on their LM, and compared to my old driver. It has an X flex and I just can't get it into the air after a 5 year break.

Oddly, they had no 10k Pings available to try; demo broke and sold out of rack ones to try.

Nothing wowed me. My swing admittedly sucks right now, but just nothing impressed me. Lastbyears ping max was decent. Then the private fitting finished with the Qi10 Max. I swung it once and was sold. Hit another dozen tines and was just incredibly straight for me, and long. Walked out with one :)

Finally caught a deal on a LIN-Q Red 5F4! (@Muchmore it's finally happening)

Back