What golf stuff did you buy today?

I ordered a PXG hat and ball marker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

booked and paid for a couple rounds this week. Baseball travel starts up in a week so i need to get in what I can

Ok, going back to Saturday:

A round and post round snacks for my Daugher and I at Shipyard Hilton Head, then post round drinks and snacks for her, me and Brother in Law and his best friend.

Sunday:
Rhoback hoodie and shirt from the Heritage, more Harbourtown then Heritage, but passed the approval of my stylist (my daughter) and items not found on the Rhoback site (that I can recall).

Then today:
Full zip pullover thin Travis Mathew jacket it's cool, thin, has a collar like a q-zip.
Tried on about 20+ pairs of shoes at PGA Tour Superstore, learned none fit just right, other than the new Pumas with the cool cleats (sorry I am bad with names, but I wanted the green accent - and not in my size.
Apparently Ecco has a store here in Hilton head, found a pair of shoes that fit GREAT, last pair they had M Golf S-Three Boa - light nice toe box and felt really nice walking around the concrete floor in the store.

Finally over to ebay where I found a new uncut LINQ Blue 6F3 then to Amazon for my 5th purchase of a Mizuno tip - testing soon - maybe this will be the thing that puts my driver back into full distance production if not, I'll go back to the red.

Ok, going back to Saturday:

A round and post round snacks for my Daugher and I at Shipyard Hilton Head, then post round drinks and snacks for her, me and Brother in Law and his best friend.

Sunday:
Rhoback hoodie and shirt from the Heritage, more Harbourtown then Heritage, but passed the approval of my stylist (my daughter) and items not found on the Rhoback site (that I can recall).

Then today:
Full zip pullover thin Travis Mathew jacket it's cool, thin, has a collar like a q-zip.
Tried on about 20+ pairs of shoes at PGA Tour Superstore, learned none fit just right, other than the new Pumas with the cool cleats (sorry I am bad with names, but I wanted the green accent - and not in my size.
Apparently Ecco has a store here in Hilton head, found a pair of shoes that fit GREAT, last pair they had M Golf S-Three Boa - light nice toe box and felt really nice walking around the concrete floor in the store.

Finally over to ebay where I found a new uncut LINQ Blue 6F3 then to Amazon for my 5th purchase of a Mizuno tip - testing soon - maybe this will be the thing that puts my driver back into full distance production if not, I'll go back to the red.
Sooo didn't buy much then? 😀

Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60 shaft to replace the blue in my ST-Max.
Some more Wilson Staff balls with a box of X to try while they're still on sale.

Contemplating more clubs, but...

Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60 shaft to replace the blue in my ST-Max.
Some more Wilson Staff balls with a box of X to try while they're still on sale.

Contemplating more clubs, but...
Tell me why you are leaving the Blue that came with the Driver if you would?

Tell me why you are leaving the Blue that came with the Driver if you would?

It's really 3 fold from my last 2 rounds and my more missing of the fairways.

1. The weight of the Blue in the 50s at 57g feels too light for me. So I've been looking at shafts with additional weight. The white in the xtra stiff is about 12g heavier for me
2. After doing some sim work the fitter said I could benefit from the Xtra stiff shaft on my drives with the club speed
3. The blue is a mid launch/mid spin and it showed this past week. Lower launch and lower spin that's supposed to be on the white should help

We'll see the results I suppose.

I started/returned to work today, and am playing golf again - had to celebrate!
Hmmmm, I Mowed the Lawn today...it deserves a purchase. 😉

@leftygolfermn … Let us know how it works
I used in grips today. Can tell they are more “sticky” so that new feel but not sure simple dish soap and water wouldn’t do the same? 🤷🏼‍♂️ It’ll be nice to just spray and wipe to get some tacky back so for the price it’s a nice little gimmick 😂

@4hourrule
IMG_0078.JPEG
Turns out this shirt is harder to capture the blue background of than I thought!

IMG_0081.jpg
Stopped back into the course on my way to the airport Sunday afternoon to grab these since I had held off in case the WeKoPa pro shop was a jackpot type situation.

Picked up a Taylormade Sim2 off facebook for $175, Taylormade Stealth Plus off ebay For $140, and Callaway UW off the outlet for $145. Locked and loaded for woods. Now onto irons/putter.
What deg UW?

Back