What golf stuff did you buy today?

Two heavier weights for my Darkspeed 7 wood.

Shorts and belts

1712942505564.png

1712942554060.png

Range punch card

Got a loyalty credit from worldwide and finally found these in my size so I pulled the trigger. A little birthday gift to myself

IMG_5611.png

Man, I like those
I’ve easily been eyeing them up for 2 years now haha. I was finally ready to get them a few months back but then I couldn’t find my size. Worldwide came through!

Dropped into my local course and the pro shortened a wedge I'd bought (accidentally) 1" longer on eBay back to standard and re-gripped that and the new one I got from CPO with my MCC +4 teams grips.

Managed to roll some putts on their practice green with the Jailbird Cruiser for some more time with it while I waited - it was a hard toss up between that and watching The Masters on the Pro Shop TV - but I had several hours at home to do that (which is what I'm doing now).

Last edited:
I’ve easily been eyeing them up for 2 years now haha. I was finally ready to get them a few months back but then I couldn’t find my size. Worldwide came through!
Good for you, buddy 👍🏼🔥

Edel putter fitting today, getting an Eas 4.0
1712959345852.png

Deposit paid for the Victory Cup. Best money spent this year.

My ol'new to me Adams Tom Watson Grind Wedges came in. They are dirty but looks like something I can test out a bit and maybe the first clubs to put grips on.

wedges.jpg

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
IMG_1978.jpeg
For the irons I got.

Got tired of the growing mess of golf clubs and stuff in a closet, so we bought an upright freezer to replace our old chest freezer and put in an organizer in the new available space.

1000005249.jpg

Have gamed a newport for years, decided to try something new this year, have never owned a mallet. Coming from a newport I was certain the phantom 5.5 would be what I took home, just looks so clean. I was wrong. Fitting showed almost identical between the 5.5 and 7.5. When I held them, my initial assumption of the 5.5 being my visual preference didn't hold. The angles on the 7.5 were locked in for me, subtle subconscious reminder from the flange lines to keep body and club face in parallel that I didn't realize until I had hit a dozen. Really like it, break it in tomorrow morning.

1713058613856.png

Breakthrough lesson

Got tired of the growing mess of golf clubs and stuff in a closet, so we bought an upright freezer to replace our old chest freezer and put in an organizer in the new available space.

View attachment 9257054
How do you like the organizer? My wife bought one and I don’t know how practical it is because I’m always messing with my golf stuff lol

As for myself, five polos and a couple pairs of shorts. It’s been years since I bought golf clothes and I like it

I finally joined the G400 max crew. Found a real clean one locally for $200. I'm happy with that.
My Son loves mine... 😀

Back