What golf stuff did you buy today?

I just had to. Don’t need balls but man…
IMG_9485.jpeg

Went to the local golf consignment shop near where the wife works. Golf instructor said he thought hybrids would suit me better than woods. Looked around the store, picked up a TaylorMade M4 3 or 5 hybrid (can't remember) that had a rather thicker shaft than I ever saw. I swung it a few times and actually made pretty good contact (actually really good... for me). I asked the owner about the shaft. He said it was extra stiff. I was like wow, and I hit that club that well. Price was more than I wanted to spend. Tried a 5 hybrid from Adams Idea Super S and hit it pretty good also. In really good shape and out the door with it for $40. Friend of mine is a lefty and wants to get into the golf game and needed a better set of irons. I purchased some Mizuno MX-200 irons for $190, and he paid me back. Walked out with this mess of stuff.

Attachments

• FullSizeR (2).jpg
    FullSizeR (2).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 7
  • FullSizeR (1).jpg
    FullSizeR (1).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1589.jpg
    IMG_1589.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1600.jpg
    IMG_1600.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 6
New 5.5, little sleeker than the early version.

IMG_7614.JPGIMG_7616.JPGIMG_7615.JPG

Dropped her off at my builder’s shop to get the Hovland treatment. Should be a fun project!

0DCFC5DF-1FCB-4898-95F1-0341AAD5F110.jpegE9EA8F9C-F29A-453B-8298-5BE8C3B6D7BF.jpeg205768F3-DB28-40BC-8096-570ABE7C629A.jpeg

UST Mamiya Dart V TSPX wedge shaft. Needed two, seller only had one. But the price was right and free shipping so…

This forum is so bad for my bank balance, but oh so good for my enjoyment of the game..... bought on Sunday but arrived today. Drained a few on the indoors mat and then just spent 30 mins on the plastic turf outdoors and loving it. Real grass, real course on Friday - weather permitting. I'm a member of the Jailbird Cruiser club.

IMG_6217.JPG

Ping G430 5 hybrid - I need more distance. If this doesn't get sufficient height, I will get a i530 5 iron

1000013507.jpg

Have you not done your own grip before, or just not with the new tool?
I have done them just didn't have a station to use

Last edited:
A Vokey 58º and a Garmin S70, both at prices it made hard to pass up.

Puma polo to match some shoes and a new pair of shorts too 🤣

Puma polo to match some shoes and a new pair of shorts too 🤣
This is the very reason I have more Nike polos than I should.

I sent the Puma PTC t-shirt and shorts back and reordered them in a smaller size.

That hat is superb! Where did you get that?
Apologies for the late response. I actually ordered mine from Carls Golf Land. They had it in stock and $5 cheaper than directly from Srixon. Mine is actually the gray colored one, not white. Its just hard to tell in the photo. It fits excellent!

Back