UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Insatlled DART 105 F4’s over the weekend and gave these their first “range session” last night on a ST+. First off, love the weight, it’s right in my sweet spot. Felt very smooth and the ball flight was pretty damn good. Will have a lot more feedback coming in the near future. Until then, just a few screenshots of what kind of results I was seeing.

View attachment 9255646

View attachment 9255647

View attachment 9255649
Those are some good numbers and flight path.

Insatlled DART 105 F4’s over the weekend and gave these their first “range session” last night on a ST+. First off, love the weight, it’s right in my sweet spot. Felt very smooth and the ball flight was pretty damn good. Will have a lot more feedback coming in the near future. Until then, just a few screenshots of what kind of results I was seeing.

View attachment 9255646

View attachment 9255647

View attachment 9255649
I love this ball flight? Do you offer lessons? LOL.

The great thing about Dart is they let you hit balls every day with much less elbow discomfort. I can hit balls daily with mine and not get into a habit trying to pick the ball instead of hitting turf.
which is HUGE for me. Last year I ended up taking 2 separate months off because of elbow issues.

I love this ball flight? Do you offer lessons? LOL.
I do, very cheaply. Because there is no guarantee it works.

which is HUGE for me. Last year I ended up taking 2 separate months off because of elbow issues.
I get the wrist and elbow pain about mid year. The switch to these last season late saved the remainder of my season

This was me like 4 years ago. Switched to recoils and I haven't missed any time due to arm issues since. It's an absolute game changer.

I'm hoping for the same results you two had.

Got to swing my recoil dart 105 F5 today some more. Ball flight is increased. Swing is smoother and my club head is getting more square than ever. I can’t believe the difference just a shaft makes. I don’t think I believed in the power of shafts before this honestly. These are incredible. Can’t wait to get some real rounds on the course with these.

Got to swing my recoil dart 105 F5 today some more. Ball flight is increased. Swing is smoother and my club head is getting more square than ever. I can’t believe the difference just a shaft makes. I don’t think I believed in the power of shafts before this honestly. These are incredible. Can’t wait to get some real rounds on the course with these.
It’s crazy isn’t it? The one thing I keep coming back it is how much smoother my swing is and how much more square the face feels at impact.

It’s crazy isn’t it? The one thing I keep coming back it is how much smoother my swing is and how much more square the face feels at impact.
It feels like a cheat code. Can’t believe these aren’t pushed more by manufactures at fittings!

Getting some T150's very soon. Got fit for them but kinda hated the recommendations especially for shafts. They fit me into some Nippon 75 gram shaft which is not what I want. I need graphite and I don't like lightweight shafts at all. Just can't get a feel for the head in the swing on the course. For some reason I nuke the lightweight shafts whenever I get fit though. Anyway I'm just going to take the rec that I need something that launches high with a bit of higher spin. I have always got along with KBS tour and loved the Recoil proto's I had back in the day. Stupidly got rid of them. Anyway would you guys say the Darts would fit the bill?
You thinking 90 or 105? I think you'll love them. I do notice slightly higher launch than I had with steel, but spin isn't really an higher than normal.

You thinking 90 or 105? I think you'll love them. I do notice slightly higher launch than I had with steel, but spin isn't really an higher than normal.
Is the higher launch something that concerns you at all? Genuinely curious as I feel like I don't ever get enough launch on my clubs.

Is the higher launch something that concerns you at all? Genuinely curious as I feel like I don't ever get enough launch on my clubs.
At my speed (slow lol), higher launch isn’t really a bad thing at all.

I'm pretty sure these Dart shafts are the best shafts I've ever had in the irons. I can play & practice all day & have no pain in my left elbow. They feel so stable, yet light enough that I can still go after it. When my swing is on (which isn't too often these days), I really do feel like I can go after every pin & throw a "Dart" with confidence. I can't wait to see what @DannyLe & UST have up their sleeves to make this even better. :eek:

I'm pretty sure these Dart shafts are the best shafts I've ever had in the irons. I can play & practice all day & have no pain in my left elbow. They feel so stable, yet light enough that I can still go after it. When my swing is on (which isn't too often these days), I really do feel like I can go after every pin & throw a "Dart" with confidence. I can't wait to see what @DannyLe & UST have up their sleeves to make this even better. :eek:
This is one of the questions I wish I had thought of asking at Shaft Up. But listening to him talk about how successful they are in the marketplace and how good they are for me personally - it'd be hard to think how they can improve on them.

This is one of the questions I wish I had thought of asking at Shaft Up. But listening to him talk about how successful they are in the marketplace and how good they are for me personally - it'd be hard to think how they can improve on them.

His answer was always "I don't know, guess you will have to wait & see." :ROFLMAO:

His answer was always "I don't know, guess you will have to wait & see." :ROFLMAO:
That sounds familiar like when we asked about the All In shafts maybe being customized. Maybe I should've drank more with him to see if he'd spill the beans. :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking the 90 to see if I can start getting used to lighter shafts. I know it is not a huge difference. I've read somewhere it is like sheets of paper lol but for some reason it does mess with me.

I was thinking the 90 to see if I can start getting used to lighter shafts. I know it is not a huge difference. I've read somewhere it is like sheets of paper lol but for some reason it does mess with me.
My experience has been that they swing weight out very nicely, so it just doesn't feel like a really lightweight setup.

Getting ready
IMG_3612.jpeg

Serious question!

Can anyone Recoil Dart expert tell me what the difference is between the Dart 65 F2 and F3?? The only spec I see different is 3 grams lighter weight in the F2!

Thx.

Serious question!

Can anyone Recoil Dart expert tell me what the difference is between the Dart 65 F2 and F3?? The only spec I see different is 3 grams lighter weight in the F2!

Thx.
I think F2 would be an A Flex or Senior flex and F3 should be regular flex.

View attachment 9255646

View attachment 9255647

View attachment 9255649

What irons do you have these in? Mine are getting their maiden voyage Saturday morning.

Back