The McRib is Coming Back!

I like almost every single sandwich at McDonalds ... except McRib. I've tried 3-4 of them over several years, but no more.

Go away from our thread! hahaha

I like almost every single sandwich at McDonalds ... except McRib. I've tried 3-4 of them over several years, but no more.

Just had my first 2 McRibs of the season. They have been here all week but today was the first time I could get away for lunch. Gonna be a great 6-8 weeks.

They need to come to AZ.... AND FAST!

The elusive Mcrib is now in Gatlinburg. I found out that you can not get one at 10:16am . I will have to go back after work.

I just checked the McRib locator and saw they're serving them at the McD's a couple of miles from home. Oh baby! McRib, extra onions, extra BBQ sauce and no pickle for dinner tonight!

Anybody ever try an On-Cor family dinner with the McRib looking pork patties in BBQ sauce? Is it possible the McRib experience can be duplicated in the privacy of one's own home? I don't mind the salisbury steak or swedish meatballs. Imagine sitting back in a pair of boxers eating six homemade McRibs. Your only napkin your own chest hair. What more would a guy need?

"For taste and more it's On-Cor."

BBQ-Ribs.jpg

I might buy a pack tonight and give it a go. I have onions and pickles, and that bun is readily available in the processed bread aisle at the local Pick 'N' Save.

Kevin

LMAO!!! Now I keep singing that song "For taste and more it's On-Cor" over and over again in my head"

Anybody ever try an On-Cor family dinner with the McRib looking pork patties in BBQ sauce? Is it possible the McRib experience can be duplicated in the privacy of one's own home? I don't mind the salisbury steak or swedish meatballs. Imagine sitting back in a pair of boxers eating six homemade McRibs. Your only napkin your own chest hair. What more would a guy need?

BBQ-Ribs.jpg

I might buy a pack tonight and give it a go. I have onions and pickles, and that bun is readily available in the processed bread aisle at the local Pick 'N' Save.

Kevin

BBQ-Ribs.jpg

Kevin

hahaha! again, where does this come from?

Yes it's back here in Orlando metro. Here's a pic for pig on pig goodness...

c9adf92d.jpg

Yes that's right, I ordered it with bacon!

And how was it Spank?

I think Bonk is an evil genius. :alien:

And how was it Spank?

Porcine love at it's best, although a little extra sauce would have compensated for the extra salt of the bacon. Nonetheless, one fine sandwich in it's artery stopping goodness.

I think Bonk is an evil genius. :alien:

LOL!

I still haven't had my first McRib this year! Definitely going to get one this weekend, and if they need help in making one, I'll stop by their grill area and show 'em how it's done!

Kevin

I prefer to eat my McRib in the hot tub.

ad89de44-2cb0-5276.jpg

It is today.

I tried the On-Cor rib shaped pork patties last night. While edible, they lacked the zing of a McRib. Inferior sauce and little flavor to the "rib". They are also considerably smaller, so no matter whether I tried one, two, or four on a bun, the bun to meat ratio was not pleasing.

The On-Cor family meals, however, were on sale for 4 for $10,00, so I bought the Rib Shaped Pork Patties, Beef Patties in Gravy, Sliced Turkey in Gravy, and Swedish Meatballs. I like the Swedish Meatballs, the other two will be experiments. I may have them for dinner Sunday night as I will be hungry and tired after helping my Packers beat the Jets.

Kevin

I tried the On-Cor rib shaped pork patties last night. While edible, they lacked the zing of a McRib. Inferior sauce and little flavor to the "rib". They are also considerably smaller, so no matter whether I tried one, two, or four on a bun, the bun to meat ratio was not pleasing.

The On-Cor family meals, however, were on sale for 4 for $10,00, so I bought the Rib Shaped Pork Patties, Beef Patties in Gravy, Sliced Turkey in Gravy, and Swedish Meatballs. I like the Swedish Meatballs, the other two will be experiments. I may have them for dinner Sunday night as I will be hungry and tired after helping my Packers beat the Jets.

Kevin

Actually, I think hungry man has the pork mold patties as well and the sauce is just that right sweetness. Just slap some onion and pickle on a pork roll and voila, DIY McRib.

Never had a McRib... Yet. I want one. bad. I'm gonna try to get one this weekend because somebody posted on the locator site that they had them in town! Ill post a pic.

Back