The McRib is Coming Back!

Pretty cool t shirt
il_430xN.100009285.jpg

I wonder what the ingredient list is. :dazed:

Ah, one of those guys. LOL. Who cares what's in it? As long as it's not dung, and I'm going to trust our great country wouldn't allow them to feed us dung, I'll eat it.

What's sad is they teach the kids in public schools that fast food is not good for them. I mean, come on. One day my daughter came home and said she was no longer going to eat Chicken McNuggets because she learned in school how they are made. What the hell? She loved those golden crunchy bites of molded deliciousness, covered in ranch dressing.

I told her she was going to continue to enjoy McNuggets in all their chicken parts goodness, or I would pull her out of that school and teach her at home. It was McNuggets or school with her friends. She made the right choice.

Kevin

How can anybody not like a piece of chicken molded to look like a boot? Craziness.

How can anybody not like a piece of chicken molded to look like a boot? Craziness.

You know the liberals that run the public school systems in this country actually love them. They probably have giant conferences where the big wigs get together and eat nothing but McNuggets and McRibs while they smoke cigarettes and decide what's good for our kids.

Bastards.

Kevin

Pale Rider invented the McRib! Right?

andthen keep the Boardwalk one just HOPING you get Park Place! hahaha, everyone has done it

Are you sure you don't need Boardwalk to win it? Because I HAVE Park Place. I'll trade you, hehehe

This is me outside of a McDs in Philly. This guy was determined to be the first one in line for the McRib.. That, and drunk.
63ef30aa-c50d-8221.jpg

Whats up with the dude in the sumbrero?

This is me outside of a McDs in Philly. This guy was determined to be the first one in line for the McRib.. That, and drunk.
63ef30aa-c50d-8221.jpg

Fildini, where were you last night? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, I haven't had a McRib in years. Used to like 'em, but I think I'll pass.

That's still not the worst monstrosity on their menu. Ever tried a McLobster? Those things are a crime against ocean ecosystems.

They really only have those in your neck of the woods flagg lol
Ahh, I haven't had a McRib in years. Used to like 'em, but I think I'll pass.

That's still not the worst monstrosity on their menu. Ever tried a McLobster? Those things are a crime against ocean ecosystems.

I for one can't wait for this to arrive at our local McD. I might have to ask the guys behind the counter to throw some bacon in there to see what it would taste like. One thing I can't stand is if there's a chef in there that gets a little cheap on the sauce. Please don't skim the sauce.

Another thing I miss is the fried apple pie. I once found a place in LA in a McD in a mall down the road from LAX that carried them and I bought six of them and carried them on the plane. They were gone by the time I got back to NJ. My friend travels all over the world for her work and she sends me pictures on facebook of these deep fried goodies if she finds them overseas. I call it the Holy Grail.

Another thing I miss is the fried apple pie. I once found a place in LA in a McD in a mall down the road from LAX that carried them and I bought six of them and carried them on the plane. They were gone by the time I got back to NJ. My friend travels all over the world for her work and she sends me pictures on facebook of these deep fried goodies if she finds them overseas. I call it the Holy Grail.

McD's got rid of the apple pie? They used to have both apple and cherry pies, with cherry being my favorite. Bummer!

McD's got rid of the apple pie? They used to have both apple and cherry pies, with cherry being my favorite. Bummer!

The fried one that burned my tongue every single time yet was savory enough to keep me coming back for more is not a menu item anymore. I remember those cherry pies too. They went all "healthy" and went with a "baked" pie instead. WTF?

Baked apple pie = fail

Actually there's the Filipino fast food joint called Jollibee that are only in certain markets (LA, SD, SF, LV, NY) that have a very similar fried apple pie. And they also have a peach mango pie that's also damn good.

If the Filipinos made a McRib I'd move to Florida yesterday.
The fried one that burned my tongue every single time yet was savory enough to keep me coming back for more is not a menu item anymore. I remember those cherry pies too. They went all "healthy" and went with a "baked" pie instead. WTF?

Baked apple pie = fail

Actually there's the Filipino fast food joint called Jollibee that are only in certain markets (LA, SD, SF, LV, NY) that have a very similar fried apple pie. And they also have a peach mango pie that's also damn good.

Ah, one of those guys. LOL. Who cares what's in it? As long as it's not dung, and I'm going to trust our great country wouldn't allow them to feed us dung, I'll eat it.

What's sad is they teach the kids in public schools that fast food is not good for them. I mean, come on. One day my daughter came home and said she was no longer going to eat Chicken McNuggets because she learned in school how they are made. What the hell? She loved those golden crunchy bites of molded deliciousness, covered in ranch dressing.

I told her she was going to continue to enjoy McNuggets in all their chicken parts goodness, or I would pull her out of that school and teach her at home. It was McNuggets or school with her friends. She made the right choice.

Kevin

I am one of those. But I am healthy as hell, in shape and feel good. I plan on playing golf till I die. And in order to do so, I need to live a healthy lifestyle. I haven't eaten fast food in atleast 4 or 5 years. That stuff is not healthy at all. Its not even real food. =)

Hot dam I thought this day would never come again!

I am one of those. But I am healthy as hell, in shape and feel good. I plan on playing golf till I die. And in order to do so, I need to live a healthy lifestyle. I haven't eaten fast food in atleast 4 or 5 years. That stuff is not healthy at all. Its not even real food. =)

Say what?? You are telling me that what I sell to my customers in two states is NOT real? How about you expound on that just a touch for me, but before you do please keep in mind that state and Federal systems dictate what we can use more than the drug companies are scrutinized.

I'm going to play golf until I die, too, but I'm not going to deny myself the delicacies that make life so damn fun.

Say what?? You are telling me that what I sell to my customers in two states is NOT real? How about you expound on that just a touch for me, but before you do please keep in mind that state and Federal systems dictate what we can use more than the drug companies are scrutinized.

LOL. I supported your parent company last night. After some mall action, my girls stopped and brought me two of those delightful chili Frito treats and a grape slush. The little chili babies must be getting popular, because I see Taco Bell is ripping them off.

Kevin

Haha, Kevin. I must eat two of those frito pies a week. Then come the footlong chili dogs, lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

My daughter can eat 2 McRibs per sitting. She absolutly loves them things.

I want one right now.

Back