The McRib is Coming Back!

If your on death row make your lst meal a mcrib and a shamrock shake from mcdonalds they are never on sale at the same time, you'll live for ever.haha

If your on death row make your lst meal a mcrib and a shamrock shake from mcdonalds they are never on sale at the same time, you'll live for ever.haha

AWESOME!

I love the Shamrock shake too.

I had my first two mcrib of the year today. As good as I remembered.

Forget my last post. It's McRib time tonight!

The place just down the street popped up on the locator today!

I already ate dinner so I am going to free up a little bit of room and make it part of my dessert!

I am a shamrock shake virgin. What in the world does that taste like?

I am a shamrock shake virgin. What in the world does that taste like?

Like light mint and fresh vanilla conceived the greatest baby ever created.

Its been over 15 years since I have had a McRib but I still remember exactly what it tastes like. I think I might have to grab one this year.

Its been over 15 years since I have had a McRib but I still remember exactly what it tastes like. I think I might have to grab one this year.

It was that way for me too. Until tonight. It was BETTER than I remembered.

Damn I need to have one of these. Tomorrow I will have one.

I think I know what I am getting for lunch tomorrow.

Like light mint and fresh vanilla conceived the greatest baby ever created.

That sounds like it would be good. I'm an insulin dependent diabetic. Is it good enough to justify death? :hungry:

Kidding, I can try it in in small doses.

That sounds like it would be good. I'm an insulin dependent diabetic. Is it good enough to justify death? :hungry:

Kidding, I can try it in in small doses.

You'd be fine :) Just check your sugar after and use your sliding scale! TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I will say this... If I was going to die, death via Shamrock Shake would be in my top 5

Last edited:
You'd be fine :) Just check your sugar after and use your sliding scale! TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I will say this... If I was going to die, death via Shamrock Shake would be in my top 5

A man who knows his insulin! Color me impressed. I have actually been asked how I avoid salt by a couple of folks on the other end of the spectrum.

Despite getting lunch from McD about once a week on average, I wasn't familiar with the McRib. This thread peaked my interest, and the first time I saw it on the menu I ordered it.

Thank you THP!

It is indeed pretty good. I've had a couple of them by now, and will continue to order them until they are gone!

I was very surprised by the cheap price. They seem to run about a buck less than the other sandwiches/meals. Hmmm. They are not easier to assemble than the other sandwiches. How can this be!? Let's just hope this is a loss leader....

A man who knows his insulin! Color me impressed. I have actually been asked how I avoid salt by a couple of folks on the other end of the spectrum.

I am a pharmacist at a local hospital. I spend a lot of my time helping Dr's figure out how to manage peoples insulin when they come into the hospital.

Thanks guys....

I was being a good girl sitting here watching scary movies and eating my salad and being healthy...Now I'm contemplating putting my shoes on and heading to the local McDs to see if the McRib is here in CT. OH and now I'm craving a shamrock shake too, but I'm going to have to wait five months to take care of THAT craving....

Thanks guys....

I was being a good girl sitting here watching scary movies and eating my salad and being healthy...Now I'm contemplating putting my shoes on and heading to the local McDs to see if the McRib is here in CT. OH and now I'm craving a shamrock shake too, but I'm going to have to wait five months to take care of THAT craving....

Check out the McRib Locator Mary. It might save you some disappointment.

I brought home four McRibs tonight - for me, my wife and my two boys. The boys had never had a McRib before - we don't do fast food very often anymore. They liked it. My wife has always liked the McRib. :love:

I only get these at the stores that offer the second McRib for one dollar. I have also noticed that the ones that don't offer them for a dollar for the second one are really proud of their meal prices, and they run up to $2 more for a meal at those places.

Check out the McRib Locator Mary. It might save you some disappointment.

I brought home four McRibs tonight - for me, my wife and my two boys. The boys had never had a McRib before - we don't do fast food very often anymore. They liked it. My wife has always liked the McRib. :love:

Nice, passing it down for future generations. I can't wait for my 2 rascals to start eating it.

Nice, passing it down for future generations. I can't wait for my 2 rascals to start eating it.

They should make McRib baby food. Get them started young.

I had a McRib last night!!!
You know, thruthfully I'm a Big Mac ADDICT, but I think it's the special, limited time only deal of the McRib that makes me get them.
Mine was swimming in BBQ Sauce, I forgot last time they had the McRib I usually requested easy BBQ sause but it was still delicious.

Add two more Mcrib to my total for a total of 4 so far. How many of these have the rest of y'all had so far? I know 4 ain't a lot, but it got me wondering how many THP members consumed. Maybe, we have a record setter in our ranks?

Back