The McRib is Coming Back!

Not sure how anyone can eat anything that is prefaced by a "Mc" but different strokes for different folks

McCarthy, Jenny ....num num num num

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Everytime the McRib ad comes on during the World Series, I think of this thread. "Take a picture of it."

Just flat out nasty
mcrib_disgusting.jpg

What exactly is that mystery meat? Or...is it really meat at all?

Rib shaped pork by products (IE Lips and Buttholes)

Ok that's gross.

I haven't had one of these in years. Just might have to go snag one or three. Hope they are as good as I remember.

McCarthy, Jenny ....num num num num

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

haha. Had to give you rep for that. And I fully agree. She's a fun one, no doubt.

I never understood the obsession with form pressed meat-type food product on a bun. This is the hot dog of BBQ. If the state of real BBQ in your area is so abismal that a McRib qualifies as "good" BBQ then you seriously need to consider moving to a location with real BBQ.

haha. Had to give you rep for that. And I fully agree. She's a fun one, no doubt.

I never understood the obsession with form pressed meat-type food product on a bun. This is the hot dog of BBQ. If the state of real BBQ in your area is so abismal that a McRib qualifies as "good" BBQ then you seriously need to consider moving to a location with real BBQ.

Nobody ever said a McRib is real BBQ. It's just very good fake BBQ.

Haha I have not seen that one yet! That's pretty funny.

Goobye my friend. You will be missed.

aeff15fa-bcb1-8e9c.jpg

I had my last McRib today, and that was it. Today is apparently the last day they will be offered. A sad, sad day. :(

Goobye my friend. You will be missed.

aeff15fa-bcb1-8e9c.jpg

I had my last McRib today, and that was it. Today is apparently the last day they will be offered. A sad, sad day. :(

It looks just like the ad's!
mcrib.jpg

Until next year, goodbye old friend! haha

dar-tuesday-27.jpg

The McRib is Coming Back Up!

FIFY

The McRib is still at quite a few McDonald's here. I may have a couple tomorrow.

The McRib is still at quite a few McDonald's here. I may have a couple tomorrow.

I'm jealous. They've all been gone here for a while. They were here for about 3-4 weeks then left.

I will out myself and say that I do not find McRibs that enjoyable.

Back