LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Simple question…. How many cats is a passenger allowed to carry on? I can’t believe what I just saw.
This sounds like a challage!

Simple question…. How many cats is a passenger allowed to carry on? I can’t believe what I just saw.
Zero is the proper answer.

But if you are such a snowflake narcissist that you feel you need to bring cats along I hope it was around 5.

Basically single picture insert vs multiple methods
I do multiple the same way.

Who wants goats?!?!? Give my boys a few fist bumps while you are there!!!

IMG_0625.jpeg

IMG_0588.jpeg

Should be zero

Through security at Ohare, airport beer acquired……. And a delay already….

But gosh darn I get new SM10’s from Vokey and get to play BallyHack….. I’m not sure life gets any better right now!

image.jpg

But gosh darn I get new SM10’s from Vokey and get to play BallyHack….. I’m not sure life gets any better right now!

View attachment 9261150
Bottoms up!!!

View attachment 9261150

Beer looks great

Small delay is no big deal 👍🏼

View attachment 9261150
Just makes time for more beer!

View attachment 9261150
I always view plane delays when I’m going on vacation as an opportunity to have additional airport beers. Which are the second best beers behind shower beers.

I always view plane delays when I’m going on vacation as an opportunity to have additional airport beers. Which are the second best beers behind shower beers.
I plan to have both this week. Plus I love to people watch so I’ll just que up @Canadan ‘s podcast from this week and chill

View attachment 9261150
Delay means more time to dream and have airport beers!

Back