LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

richard reid winner GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia
I’m the guy who will be at the airport three hours before my flight

If you’re not almost missing your connection, it’s not really a travel day.

Safe travels to those in the air today!
This feels wrong for some reason..

I’m the guy who will be at the airport three hours before my flight
Those airport beers aren’t going to drink themselves.

This will be fun. I want to hear how the Vokeys do vs the diabolical Ballyhack greens. Especially for first timers at that Amazing course

Can’t agree more!

Safe travels and airport and gas station food is the way to go.
I keep hearing that gas station food on the east coast is good so I'm gonna have to try some on my drive tomorrow. It's definitely not something I'd do back home unless I wanted to get sick.

I keep hearing that gas station food on the east coast is good so I'm gonna have to try some on my drive tomorrow. It's definitely not something I'd do back home unless I wanted to get sick.
Yeah all jokes aside there is some pretty good gas station food, at least in comparison to how bad it could be.

This will be fun. I want to hear how the Vokeys do vs the diabolical Ballyhack greens. Especially for first timers at that Amazing course
Fresh Vokey grooves will definitely help!

But wouldn’t that be a full swing with the AW?
Ya I should have clarified. I have a set PW and AW. I don’t like full swings with my 56 or 60.

I can't wait to experience it...the pictures look great and the anticipation is off the charts!

Keep in mind there's a difference between the typical hot dogs you see on the rollers everywhere, and a gas station that has an actual kitchen and grill.

Safe travels everyone

Looks like everyone is headed to Ballyhack! Can't wait to hear about the new wedges!

If nobody is used to fresh grooves, they are going to be spinning the ball off the greens if they are not careful!

Back