LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I mean those look fantastic and I’m starving even if they are Chili’s.
Not many options in this terminal that had food AND beer

On the baylrballa scale of chain food wing goodness, are we like a 7/10?
I rate purely on the Buffalo sauce + wing scale.

Boneless and bone in in separate scales, obviously.

Outside of wing centric restaurants, chilis is only behind BJs in boneless and Logan’s for bone in.

Solid 7.8/10 for boneless. 8.3 for bone in. The other flavors are lacking a bit but passable.

Breakfast Eat GIF by PeacockTV

Not many options in this terminal that had food AND beer
Oh I’ve been in your situation many times. I would still devour it!!!

Hmm, wonder if need to research what's open for next Friday at approx 8:30am.......

Thanks a good sign…. Boarding shortly

IMG_9015.png

A couple critical steps checked off here, successful plane flight ( 1 take off, 1 landing).
Both bags arrived ✅
Shuttle to the hotel ✅

Now to find a cold beer and a little something to eat in the booming metropolis, called Roanoke.

UPDATE - headed to Black Birch taphouse, will report back shortly

A couple critical steps checked off here, successful plane flight ( 1 take off, 1 landing).
Both bags arrived ✅
Shuttle to the hotel ✅

Now to find a cold beer and a little something to eat in the booming metropolis, called Roanoke.
Hotel Roanoke on the hill is nice, old school place, used to be a doubletree in the day but I think hilton converted it to their boutique line

Both bags arrived ✅
Shuttle to the hotel ✅

They have a Waffle House and state serve Yuengling. I’ve been researching for fantasy football experience.

Both bags arrived ✅
Shuttle to the hotel ✅

Any place with "taphouse" in the name is worth a look.

Both bags arrived ✅
Shuttle to the hotel ✅

If you’re still awake when I land we can grab a drink 🤣

What’s the over/under that someone holes one with their new SM10’s on the Goat Track?

Both bags arrived ✅
Shuttle to the hotel ✅

To answer your question you sent in.
Yes all things are open to you.
Click the three dots and/or the other circled item.

IMG_3822.jpeg

What’s the over/under that someone holes one with their new SM10’s on the Goat Track?
I need video of this WHEN it happens

Back