LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I love my SM10, can’t wait to hear all the inside information.

Shuttle bus time.

IMG_6675.jpeg

Ya I should have clarified. I have a set PW and AW. I don’t like full swings with my 56 or 60.
So for a 100 yard shot, are you hitting a partial AW?

If nobody is used to fresh grooves, they are going to be spinning the ball off the greens if they are not careful!
For sure on those greens

Safe travels.

I’m really curious to see what the actual distance for my 50° wedge will be, I’ve always had an interesting gap between my pitching wedge and gap wedge and the track man at the fitting was putting me somewhere around 115 yards of carry, which would get me close to that 120 yard mark I was looking for

I’m really curious to see what the actual distance for my 50° wedge will be, I’ve always had an interesting gap between my pitching wedge and gap wedge and the track man at the fitting was putting me somewhere around 115 yards of carry, which would get me close to that 120 yard mark I was looking for
Answers coming soon.

First airport beer, nothing to crazy in the airport yet. Did have someone on the plane ask if I had a licorice allergy prior to opening Twizzlers. 😂
Shoulda said yes just for funsies

First airport beer, nothing to crazy in the airport yet. Did have someone on the plane ask if I had a licorice allergy prior to opening Twizzlers. 😂
Small talk. 😂😂😂

Let's gooo gentlemen! Good luck and safe travels 🍻

Gotta start inserting those pictures full size!!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by Busch

Guys please remember tomorrow Ballyhack opens for everybody at 4pm. Try not to arrive too early or there will not be service to accommodate

Only the black licorice 🤮

Simple question…. How many cats is a passenger allowed to carry on? I can’t believe what I just saw.

Simple question…. How many cats is a passenger allowed to carry on? I can’t believe what I just saw.
This sounds fun

Couldn't choose a better hosting site for this event. The Ballyhack Goat track with some Vokey wedges. Match made in heaven. Looking forward to this one.

Back