LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Travel day! Great to see a bunch of THP'ers take on Ballyhack again. Enjoy the beers and safe travels guys.

I plan to have both this week. Plus I love to people watch so I’ll just que up @Canadan ‘s podcast from this week and chill
Shower beer I had while steaming at Briggs ranch might be the best shower beer I’ve ever had.

Through security at Ohare, airport beer acquired……. And a delay already….

But gosh darn I get new SM10’s from Vokey and get to play BallyHack….. I’m not sure life gets any better right now!

View attachment 9261150
Way To Go Yes GIF by Rooster Teeth

But gosh darn I get new SM10’s from Vokey and get to play BallyHack….. I’m not sure life gets any better right now!

View attachment 9261150
Time to set back and enjoy

Finalyy got the time to do the selector, interesting results.
1000010865.jpg

It'll be cool to hear all the knowledge bombs dropped on this group.

Looking forward to following. Monday will be hit and miss. 9 hour drive to South Dakota will hamper my forum time. @Tenputt take that 58/08 M put ball on back toe and see how it works.

View attachment 9261150
Bout time for a 2nd beer? 😂👍🏼

Quick tutorial?
@Mmaynard11 showed the single photo way
Pretty easy…
View attachment 9261129

View attachment 9261130
Select picture and hit

and I’m undeleting the way that @USAF Retired showed.

The first way inserts it full size every time. The second method you can choose as many pictures at a time and then upload them all full size in one go

Both ways are easy and get the job done!

Airports have Chili’s??

Back