EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Just received an email from Cobra Golf with a newer marketing approach and gotta say the Cobra Chase More theme really works for me. That has been and continues to be the fun of golf for me, that there is always more to try to get from it.
There is always something to chase in golf for sure.

Nice, teams will be set soon. Will be awesome to see who makes up the teams. Going to be some excited THPers here real soon. LFG!!!
Can’t wait to see the squads!

Teams by the end of the week is exciting! And knowing JB, that doesn't necessarily mean Friday. Could be today...

Are you worried that the forum will like @echino better? Maybe he has deeper pockets has better calves? Maybe @bilgill is more charismatic, brews better beer and then everyone just forgets about @echico and @BigDill? 🤣
@BilGill was a much better golfer than @BigDill 😂

My name is in the hat. I picked team paradise, hopeful to be picked to help the peoples champ old off those wishing to over throw the reign.

My name is in the hat. I picked team paradise, hopeful to be picked to help the peoples champ old off those wishing to over throw the reign.
Peoples champ? I'm the people, and they aren't my champ.

We can really only speculate. They're due for hybrids and the King Tec hybrid is my favorite hybrid of all time. But new hybrids wouldn't exactly move the needle. I guess we have to wait and see!
If it’s a new and improved version of the King Tec, it should absolutely move the needle

I'm ready for the slow roll of participant announcements!!

Is This Thing On Confirmation Hearing GIF by GIPHY News

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

Same. Edge of my seat excitement. I can’t wait to see people with blown minds by the end of the week.

In typical @JB fashion, always dropping teasers!

What’s Cobra got in store for later this year? 🤔

Post in thread 'AMA - Ask Us Anything About Equipment, Events or Website'
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...pment-events-or-website.8962623/post-12301571
Obviously (again) no idea. But it makes me ponder somewhat. I wonder if any OEM brings new stuff to market mid or late in the season (for one thing), so, if they do, in this case, maybe boutique level putters? Or a new weighting system of putters - not OMOI - but something new or something that was tried, failed and years later (now) perfected - or greatly improved. It just seems that bringing technology to market after you already have a new/current line - one that seems quite popular, that your are competing with yourself - but putters can be more timeless.

Anyway, I am one who is most eager to see what they offer.

That's always the best part about it... we get a couple members announced. Then another couple, then a few hours later a few more. Always builds the anticipation.

Back