EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I'm ready for the slow roll of participant announcements!!

Is This Thing On Confirmation Hearing GIF by GIPHY News
You shush your shushedness! :ROFLMAO:

The toe down heel off the ground chipping style works well around the greens.
That would be and is my go to. Try and practice it often

Teams by the end of the week is exciting! And knowing JB, that doesn't necessarily mean Friday. Could be today...
You just never know. Do you

That #GoChaseMore promo is awesome. @MWard 10/10 club twirl by cartoon Rickie there.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Obviously (again) no idea. But it makes me ponder somewhat. I wonder if any OEM brings new stuff to market mid or late in the season (for one thing), so, if they do, in this case, maybe boutique level putters? Or a new weighting system of putters - not OMOI - but something new or something that was tried, failed and years later (now) perfected - or greatly improved. It just seems that bringing technology to market after you already have a new/current line - one that seems quite popular, that your are competing with yourself - but putters can be more timeless.

Anyway, I am one who is most eager to see what they offer.
It's done, just look at for example Titleist with the TSR line. It could be a number of things outside putters. Not all markets close down for the winter so releasing in the fall to add into the lineup is reasonable.

They (I think) won't put anything to replace something in the 2024 releases. But Forged Tec and FTX have been around for a while. Snakebite X was released last year, King Tec hybrids are on their second year.

Many things possible here, and I'm here to marvel at all of it!

It's done, just look at for example Titleist with the TSR line. It could be a number of things outside putters. Not all markets close down for the winter so releasing in the fall to add into the lineup is reasonable.

They (I think) won't put anything to replace something in the 2024 releases. But Forged Tec and FTX have been around for a while. Snakebite X was released last year, King Tec hybrids are on their second year.

Many things possible here, and I'm here to marvel at all of it!
Oh, I agree, it's absolutely done, just something I guess I don't understand. Why compete with yourself? Maybe it's market share, or maybe staggered marketing/release.

Whatever it is, I will excited to see it, learn more about it and demo when the time is right.

That would be and is my go to. Try and practice it often
I try to be more upright when chipping....i can really relax and get that heel in the ground and then who knows where it's going

I'm ready for the slow roll of participant announcements!!

Is This Thing On Confirmation Hearing GIF by GIPHY News

Looking forward to seeing who is going to be a tour player!!!

Animated vs real life, and I’m only like 2 revs short of his
Aspirations. You'll get there. I aspire to getting 2 revs without suffering head injury.

Aspirations. You'll get there. I aspire to getting 2 revs without suffering head injury.
Being on the IR from a club twirl injury is the stuff champions are made of.

Oh, I agree, it's absolutely done, just something I guess I don't understand. Why compete with yourself? Maybe it's market share, or maybe staggered marketing/release.

Whatever it is, I will excited to see it, learn more about it and demo when the time is right.
Golf season isn’t the same in all areas. Using the largest markets as an example, the winter is a hot bed.

I'm sensing an ancillary competition to any bunker contests that might be had at Briggs. Best club twirl for the bunker shot. No teams. Mano a mano.

Being on the IR from a club twirl injury is the stuff champions are made of.
:LOL: I have enough medical bills. No need to add to them with this shenanigan.

reaches fior wedge to give it a go.

Nothing that a few butterfly bandages and a quick tetanus shot from that beautiful Snakebite Raw finish can’t fix.

*please note - this is not actually professional medical advice
Bass Guitar GIF by Travis

Golf season isn’t the same in all areas. Using the largest markets as an example, the winter is a hot bed.
Thanks - I keep learning - I guess part of it is always having a presense in offerings, so a staggered approach may be more beneficial.

I guess I sort of feel like they all drop at similar times, where in fact that is just not true.

Thanks - I keep learning - I guess part of it is always having a presense in offerings, so a staggered approach may be more beneficial.

I guess I sort of feel like they all drop at similar times, where in fact that is just not true.
If you release everything at once, it can be really hard to tell the stories of each line and get the attention they want.

I mean the Darkspeed line is one story, King Tour and CB is one, wedges is one. If they'd all been released simultaneously, how would you get all of them attention?

Then you'd really be competing against yourself.

I honestly don't believe i have ever done a club twirl....unless i was practicing my baton drill as i was walking the course:unsure:

I honestly don't believe i have ever done a club twirl....unless i was practicing my baton drill as i was walking the course:unsure:
I've tried, but when I post them I'm told that I'm not as good as @MWard so now I just do my little mini ones. I'm always scared to smack myself in the noggin.

Back