EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I got to see a bunch of the new lineup this weekend, including @sweetnlow and @BigDill Darkspeed drivers and @echico King CB's. Open browser tab pondering is in effect this week, it wouldn't be the first time following along with this event has cost me a few bucks. The new gear is HOT.
Asks Black Friday GIF
I have yet to see the new driver in the wild but what I have read and seen online and here has been nothing but great!

I have yet to see the new driver in the wild but what I have read and seen online and here has been nothing but great!
In the right hands, the Darkspeed is very capable of

Rocket Engine GIF by Moonfall

Good Tuesday morning! Just a quick reminder that the 2024 Morgan Cup is only 157 days away!

Good Tuesday morning! Just a quick reminder that the 2024 Morgan Cup is only 157 days away!
And teams will be set before the end of this week.

Can't wait to find out who else is going to help break the streak.

This is big news!!!! Super excited to see who goes on this journey of a lifetime.

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

Can't wait to see how the teams shape up.
With #TeamHackers trying to stop the slide & Lord @jdtox and his Merry band from #TeamParadise will try to defend the belt!!
Throw in :cobra: & Briggs ranch and this is going to f❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🔥

I haven't hit the woods yet but those Darkspeed irons are da 💣

Going to be a great week for some people!

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

Can't wait to see how the teams shape up.
With #TeamHackers trying to stop the slide & Lord @jdtox and his Merry band from #TeamParadise will try to defend the belt!!
Throw in :cobra: & Briggs ranch and this is going to f❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🔥

I haven't hit the woods yet but those Darkspeed irons are da 💣
Merry band from Paradise? I can assure you that I bring no musical talents to this so called band 🤣
I am just a roadie.

I would say Briggs is more generous off the tee but has more danger around the greens than Dormie
I read this as you telling me my sprayed tee shot will be just fine. Focus on the approach 👍

Alot of THPers are going to blown away by the end of the week.

I read this as you telling me my sprayed tee shot will be just fine. Focus on the approach 👍
I mean there are limits, but yeah. Tee shots are going to likely be in play. The approaches and around/on the greens are where this will be won or lost

I would say Briggs is more generous off the tee but has more danger around the greens than Dormie
I really like the fact that the have been several experiences and a staff retreat at Briggs for this year's participants to learn from. Lots of course knowledge to share .

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

And work on your sand game.

6FB1CDFD-EF70-47E3-B1C8-47A397C7DE7B.gif
Good luck to all!

And work on your sand game.
And maybe bring flip flops cause they can be like magnets and keep pulling you to the beach all day long.

I mean there are limits, but yeah. Tee shots are going to likely be in play. The approaches and around/on the greens are where this will be won or lost
To be fair I saw plenty of tee shots that were not in play over the weekend haha

Bermuda in September is going to be so much fun.

Back