EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

Trust me I’ll be fine on food. Guarantee they have something amazing/not brats
We have actually planned on a Brats and Mushroom dinner for you.

We have actually planned on a Brats and Mushroom dinner for you.
I’ll just eat a bowl of ketchup with a spoon instead

I mean, if the plan is to keep me out of the dining area and spending more time in the pro shop, this is a good strategy
How excited are you for the GrayBull scent??

Get your shopping list together

GrayBull is definitely going to do some damage on the card. The driver cover looks really good

Woah, you can buy stuff online?!

Woah, you can buy stuff online?!
Maybe I just buy something now and make sure I have it for May (for Bally, not GB) and tell myself I’m saving money lol

Maybe I just buy something now and make sure I have it for May (for Bally, not GB) and tell myself I’m saving money lol
Do you have the will power to not set foot in the pro shop?

Do you have the will power to not set foot in the pro shop?
Ohhh I just mean don’t spend AS MUCH while I’m there. That website has something that I told myself I’d get while I was there. Then I could tell myself I didn’t spend as much as I budgeted while there 😂

Looks like it's just for Gray Bull, checked on Briggs Ranch and it goes to GB site.
They have all course stuff in the shop that you linked. Obviously not a lot but definitely stuff from each course

Ohhh I just mean don’t spend AS MUCH while I’m there. That website has something that I told myself I’d get while I was there. Then I could tell myself I didn’t spend as much as I budgeted while there 😂
Oh that’s some great thinking! If it’s not on the same credit card statement then it’s hard to argue you didn’t save money😂

Oh that’s some great thinking! If it’s not on the same credit card statement then it’s hard to argue you didn’t save money😂
That’s what I’m thinking! But I didn’t mean to turn this thread in to my shopping journey 😅

If only they sold a better range finder than the Bushnell, like the new Shot Scope
Let them know!

Think About It GIF by Identity

Back