EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

who’s hopeful to join me and @TRyan in what is going to be an epic trip!!!
Happy Friends GIF

There is always an experience that flies under the radar and ends up stealing the show. I have a feeling this one is it and a lot of people are going to be jealous once it's all said and done.

There is always an experience that flies under the radar and ends up stealing the show. I have a feeling this one is it and a lot of people are going to be jealous once it's all said and done.
This is definitely on my radar after my recent GolfTec fitting experience and getting to know their philosophy a bit more! Can't wait to see who those lucky ones are to join @TRyan & @xThor

I hope people aren't sleeping on this one.

While all the details aren't here - The idea you get a pre-event tune up and then take a bus ride (anyone who did the Grandaddy knows how special that is) and play a BRAND NEW course - It is incredible

While all the details aren't here - The idea you get a pre-event tune up and then take a bus ride (anyone who did the Grandaddy knows how special that is) and play a BRAND NEW course - It is incredible
I don’t think anyone is sleeping on this one. The hype is real. I’m already scoping out flights as if I got in😂

brother anyone GIF

I'll clarify nothing negative was meant, and I don't think there is anyone sleeping on any THP experience. I was trying to say each year an experience unfolds and completely floors the participants with unexpected goodness, and I think this one is the one that when it's all said and done will live up to that.

I'll clarify nothing negative was meant, and I don't think there is anyone sleeping on any THP experience. I was trying to say each year an experience unfolds and completely floors the participants with unexpected goodness, and I think this one is the one that when it's all said and done will live up to that.
No I definitely didn't take it that way! More agreeing with you

I have my hopes really high on getting in. Two great guys already going and hoping to join them.

Last edited:
Let’s see…..

Get to see you again ✅
Get to meet @TRyan and a bunch of other great THPers✅
Get to become a better golfer through GolfTec ✅
Playing at a new course that is sure to be one of the best private courses✅
Meeting GolfTec team and a long bus ride to ask questions ✅

Taylor Swift Yes GIF by Apple Music

This experience is going to be off the charts! Amazing for those going. Congrats @xThor & @TRyan .

Likely counting down in hours now….

It’s herreeeeeee

Tomorrow is today

Literally could not stop smiling on the drive into work. We are officially on the road to better golf!!

Can’t wait to meet this crew and enjoy this experience together!!!
To the rest of the group, avoid this man's food takes at all costs and keep his ketchup away from your plates.

Just kidding. He's one of the best on THP.

If this Experience includes golf instruction it will be a great experience for the participants.

Back