EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

They have all course stuff in the shop that you linked. Obviously not a lot but definitely stuff from each course
Really, only saw GB

Edit: found it lol

Just think who knows if an experience goes back to Gray Bull? Y’all maybe the only ones to step foot in the Pro Shop!!!

Pretty bummed not to be a part of this one. This is going to be such a great experience for you all. I’ll have to enjoy it via you alls post.

Get your shopping list together

Just getting caught up. Had a travel day yesterday and will be on a boat for the next week.

I definitely will be doing some damage to the CC. Some great stuff on here!

Just getting caught up. Had a travel day yesterday and will be on a boat for the next week.

I definitely will be doing some damage to the CC. Some great stuff on here!
Excited for you and the whole AZ gang.

Are you guys freaking excited about the bus ride? I'm freaking excited about the bus ride and I won't even be there!

Are you guys freaking excited about the bus ride? I'm freaking excited about the bus ride and I won't even be there!
100% I am. This is going to be a great follow.

100% I am. This is going to be a great follow.
Bus ride is one of the best parts of the Grandaddy. Now we get another one! I can't wait to hear about it from the guys before/during/after it!

Definitely!

Pumped about the bus ride, should be a blast.

Cannot wait! It’s going to be full of fun memories!

Hell yeah I am!

I find myself scouring the internet daily for GrayBull updates and information, course pictures, videos etc, anyone else?

I find myself scouring the internet daily for GrayBull updates and information, course pictures, videos etc, anyone else?
I did some recon earlier in the week. I was able to find an article that had the anticipated opening date at the middle of August.

I’m pondering a putter fitting at GolfTEC

I’ve checked google maps satellite view a few times to see if they have updated to recent images. They haven’t.

Flights = booked✅

Flights = booked✅
I need to look into flights are you doing just the even dates 14th to 17th. I was kind of waiting to see if anyone is showing up or staying later for additional rounds.

I need to look into flights are you doing just the even dates 14th to 17th. I was kind of waiting to see if anyone is showing up or staying later for additional rounds.
I arrive the morning of the 13th. I have a round planned for that day but obviously haven’t booked a tee time or anything.

I depart the 17th at midnight

I live 10 minutes from Golftec hq. I have pto booked Monday - Wednesday. I can play a round on the 18th.

There is a top golf close to Golftec as a Friday night hangout spot if people are interested.

Back