EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

Still in the shock and awe phase for being selected for this one. Going to be an awesome group of THPers. I cannot wait for this, more to come on my journey to GrayBull!!

Can’t stop thinking about this one. Pre event tune up to get us dialed in before heading to what is going to be the new course of the year. Not to mention dinner with Chris and other GolfTEC members who are changing the way lessons are conducted

Getting selected for this is pretty meaningful for me for a couple reasons.

I had both hips replaced in 2022, which took me away from the game for about 9 months. Just as I started getting back into golf my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer last year. I was her primary caregiver, and wasn't in the frame of mind to worry about golf much. She passed in August, and things have been returning to normal lately.

So this year was to be when I returned to getting better at golf, with an eye toward gliding into retirement in a couple years. Doing so with GolfTEC's tools and processes leading the way just sounds amazing. Plus it's indoors, which is no small thing when you are trying to get better during the summer in Arizona!

The other treat is GrayBull and the Nebraska sandhills. Back in my early 20s I was between jobs and took a road trip from Chicago to San Francisco to visit friends. While I was away I got a call for a job interview back in Chicago. I had to drive it pretty much straight through. I paused in the morning in western Nebraska to catch a nap, watch the sunrise and enjoy the morning views over that landscape, kind of a in a road haze. It remains in my memory as some of the most peaceful and beautiful scenery I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what they've done with GrayBull in that special place.

I had both hips replaced in 2022, which took me away from the game for about 9 months. Just as I started getting back into golf my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer last year. I was her primary caregiver, and wasn't in the frame of mind to worry about golf much. She passed in August, and things have been returning to normal lately.

So this year was to be when I returned to getting better at golf, with an eye toward gliding into retirement in a couple years. Doing so with GolfTEC's tools and processes leading the way just sounds amazing. Plus it's indoors, which is no small thing when you are trying to get better during the summer in Arizona!

The other treat is GrayBull and the Nebraska sandhills. Back in my early 20s I was between jobs and took a road trip from Chicago to San Francisco to visit friends. While I was away I got a call for a job interview back in Chicago. I had to drive it pretty much straight through. I paused in the morning in western Nebraska to catch a nap, watch the sunrise and enjoy the morning views over that landscape, kind of a in a road haze. It remains in my memory as some of the most peaceful and beautiful scenery I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what they've done with GrayBull in that special place.
Sorry to hear about that leading up to this. Glad you’ll be able to experience this awesome event and get back into the game! Looking forward to meeting you!

Congrats man! I cant wait to see how you improve.

I cannot wait to see details on this one!
As am I! I’m wondering if the tune up is going to be a swing eval or something a little different.

Let’s also not forget the menu…which I can only imagine will be insane

As am I! I’m wondering if the tune up is going to be a swing eval or something a little different.

Let’s also not forget the menu…which I can only imagine will be insane
So can't wait to find out more about everything, this is going to be insane.

I think an underrated aspect of this event is going to be the surprise aspect. Totally new golf course, event host and overall club facilities. There’s going to be A LOT to share!

Pretty damn jealous of all of you fellas!!!

Me too, very much so because I'm a firm believer in the GolfTEC system.
They had me at my swing evaluation. If they can make that significant of a difference in 10 minutes, I can only imagine what they can do in a set of sessions

I think an underrated aspect of this event is going to be the surprise aspect. Totally new golf course, event host and overall club facilities. There’s going to be A LOT to share!
Already chomping at the bit for the live update thread for this one

That's a really cool story. Some wild/grass fires burn pretty hot so I bet they really had to soak that. Very cool they were able to save everything.
The picture is mind blowing - just black everywhere and then an interior of beautiful green grass

Heard a rumor that GrayBull has no ketchup.
You know what they say…. A good golf course doesn’t need condiments

They also started a fundraiser for the local fire department afterwards which was a really cool gesture. I believe the goal was $100k but didn’t see what the final tally was
I like hearing that even more. We get grass fires around here in our district, but I couldn't imagine having to fight wildfires often.

Back