TaylorMade Daytona Ghost Putter Contest

congrats Clay....i picked the Cleveland Classic 2 black as well.. Enjoy the Ghost!

Great entry, Clay! Well deserved win. I hope you enjoy your new putter :)

Thanks THP and Taylormade for making this happen. It was a fun one to be part of!

Congrats Clay !!

Congratulations Clay, Christmas came a little early!

I'm still in shock over here. Thanks so much to everyone that is involved here at THP. Without JB, GG, TC, the other forum leaders, and YOU THE FOURM! This could have never happened. I think its because of the great people here and the awesome leaders is the reason we get all of these awesome contests! I'm so happy I get to be a part of this awesome site we call THP. I love you guys like a family and I LOVE THP! Thanks so much again to Taylormade and THE HACKERS PARADISE!

Reactions: JR
Congrats Clay!! What a win!!

congrats Clay!

Love the enthusiasm :D

Nice job man! Congrats!

Great entry Clay, you deserve the win. Enjoy the putter!

Nice entry and nice win clay! Roll em good!

I'm still in shock over here. Thanks so much to everyone that is involved here at THP. Without JB, GG, TC, the other forum leaders, and YOU THE FOURM! This could have never happened. I think its because of the great people here and the awesome leaders is the reason we get all of these awesome contests! I'm so happy I get to be a part of this awesome site we call THP. I love you guys like a family and I LOVE THP! Thanks so much again to Taylormade and THE HACKERS PARADISE!
And a hell of a great acceptance speech to boot, good work buddy, congrats!!!

Way to go Clay! You earned it buddy, great entry

Congrats clay! Looks like I'm gonna have to add some raps to repertoire for future contests!! Bring it hahaha

Hope u love that putter, I rolled one and really. Likes the alignment,

Nice Clay!!!! Congrats buddy!!!!

Congrats Clay!!! Definitely much deserved!!!

Congrats man!!!

Nice win! :clapp:

Congrats Clay!! I'm thrilled for you.

Nice win Clay!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats CC, well deserved. Enjoy the flatstick.

Rocking mate!

We expect some nice purdy pictures when it shows up.

Congrats Clay. Great entry. I can see I'm going to have to ask Jay-Z to write my next contest entry lol. Thanks THP and TM for just another great contest!!

Back